Good dealerships, listed!

DFW Rusty
Dec 09, 2021

Rank II

Dec 09, 2021

After reading through threads of bad dealers and good dealers over the last 3 months, maybe it would be helpful to list the good dealerships that did not include any BS ADM (adjusted dealer markup). Post it as a reply and I will try to catch it and put it in the title post.

Post the name of the dealership, City, State. Also state that they did not mark up your vehicle. I would like to only see dealerships of which you have completed your purchase, thus way it is confirmed that they dont screw anyone around!

I'll go first-

Douglas Ford- Clifton, Texas.
$0 mark up, $0 down to order, actually gave me a $300 discount at the time of the purchase.
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.
Jonesbald2008, MrMoJoRisen69
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 09, 2021

Rank IV

Dec 28, 2021

Sanders Ford
Jacksonville, NC

$0 markup, $0 deposit, $3K more than expected for trade, before we even talked. Ended up higher for trade, but then I decided not to trade anyway.
Giuseppe, LR48

Rank 0

Dec 28, 2021

Jacksonville, NC with MSRP. Awesome Service department.
Giuseppe, Darrel

Rank IV

Dec 28, 2021

Pingrey Ford in Selah, WA selling at MSRP and NO money down to order a Bronco. Very nice people and was able to get right in and ordered mine through them. A nearby dealership in in Yakima, WA (Valley Ford) is expecting $10k over MSRP, anybody in central Washington State should contact Pingrey Ford.
Giuseppe

Rank V

Dec 29, 2021

Vanderhyde Ford, Cedar Springs, MI, 616-696-1541. Talk to Jacob. MSRP price no markup.
BroncOitis, Giuseppe

Rank V

Dec 29, 2021

After reading through threads of bad dealers and good dealers over the last 3 months, maybe it would be helpful to list the good dealerships that did not include any BS ADM (adjusted dealer markup). Post it as a reply and I will try to catch it and put it in the title post.

Post the name of the dealership, City, State. Also state that they did not mark up your vehicle. I would like to only see dealerships of which you have completed your purchase, thus way it is confirmed that they dont screw anyone around!

I'll go first-

$0 mark up, $0 down to order, actually gave me a $300 discount at the time of the purchase.
Newins Bay Shore Ford, Long Island NY
Giuseppe

Rank V

Dec 29, 2021

Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego, CA - Eric Bunch handles their internet sales and has been the lead on Bronco orders. He's amazing to work with and it's rated one of the best Ford dealers in the state. I shopped out what I thought was good financing and they were like...that's a good deal, but we can find you a better deal and they did! Call them...they facilitated orders for people in other states as well.
k@p

2021|Black Diamond | Cactus Grey | Manual Transmission | Soft Top (No Regrets) | Reserved 7/14/2020 | Delivered 10/8/2021
CaliFilly, LR48

Rank VI

Dec 29, 2021

Koons Ford of Sterling
Signed a price agreement including all fees and taxes
Has been very accommodating
They have markups, but only on lot vehicles. For orders they guarantee MSRP

we also got an f150 for over $2k under MSRP at the same time
Base 4dr - Cyber Orange - 2.3 AT, Soft Top - Aux, Flr Lnrs, Keypad | Ordered 12/28/21 - W.S. 4/14/22 - Blend 4/21 - Built 4/25 - Shipped 5/19 - Final Prep 5/19
NOVABronco1, Giuseppe

Rank II

Dec 29, 2021

Larry H Miller Ford in Lakewood CO. Ordered in September and signed MSRP including delivery and all that. Put down $2000. Met with them yesterday to finalize financing for delivery next week. They've been amazing.
Giuseppe

Libations MOD

Dec 29, 2021

Larry H Miller Ford in Lakewood CO. Ordered in September and signed MSRP including delivery and all that. Put down $2000. Met with them yesterday to finalize financing for delivery next week. They've been amazing.
Phil Long Ford Lakewood, nothing more than the $100 and MSRP signed.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
BroncOitis, Bronco 202?

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 29, 2021

Chapman Ford in Horsham PA

Current amount off with a $394 doc fee
$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wildtrak

Zero money to order and zero BS

Contact
Steve Wepryk (Sales Manager)
1-215-674-3600 ext. 377
BroncOitis, Audi2Bronco2023

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2022

Chapman Ford in Horsham PA

Current amount off with a $394 doc fee
$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wildtrak

Zero money to order and zero BS

Contact
Steve Wepryk (Sales Manager)
1-215-674-3600 ext. 377
Chapman is willing to sell the vehicles ordered though them for less than MSRP?
Giuseppe, RazorbackRedBronco22

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2022

Butler Ford, Ashland, Oregon
MSRP, no deposit

That may have changed since I reserved with them in 2020, but at the time, Craig Fronek was taking very good care of me.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
BroncOitis, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 02, 2022

Damerow Ford, Beaverton OR. Nick Grove has been decent to work with. $500 deposit and $0 markup Been waiting since 10/2020 since I want a hardtop. Did sign the build sheet but no other contract. Dealer has agreed to honor MSRP and states Ford will offer rebates to offset the MSRP increase from 2021 to 2022. Did anybody get selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive? Mine is in Grays Harbor WA.

Rank III

Jan 02, 2022

Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. Bought my 2dr OBX which was an abandoned order for MSRP. That's pretty incredible these days. The sales manager told me they do not sell above MSRP.
2023 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak
TailGunner, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 02, 2022

Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. Bought my 2dr OBX which was an abandoned order for MSRP. That's pretty incredible these days. The sales manager told me they do not sell above MSRP.
That's amazing... First I've heard of that. Good on them and good for you ~ Congrats on the new Bronco!
'21 OBX Wht 2-Door SAS, 2.7 w/ Lux, Htd Leather, B&O Stereo, Tow, Mod Bumper, Bash and Brush, Roof Rails
Res 7/13/20, Order 3/19, Build 12/13, Blend 12/14, Built 3/18, Ship'd 3/19... Pk'd up 4/2

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2022

Olathe Ford, Olathe, KS. Ask for Trevior Graves. They honored the A Plan discount and provided a signed purchase agreement that held true to the penny at delivery! They treated me like a Queen which I kinda am. LOL!

Hopefully not too long of a story...

I originally reserved through Shawnee Mission Ford, Shawneen KS for no particular reason. The day I placed my reservation I went to the Dealership out of pure excitement just to go see an Outer Banks Sport. Now I know that the Sport is not the same vehicle. But it was an OBX and I just wanted to stick my nose in the car and breathe BRONCO. When I bounced onto the lot, I squealed with excitement that I just put in my reservation and wanted to see their Sport. The sales lady that met me on the lot could not have been dismissive, "It's not the same vehicle" she said to me more than once. Of course, I know this but I stuck to my goal of sucking in Bronco air. Oh boy. Let's just say, I left there in tears - my excitement almost crushed.

I drove right to Olathe Ford and they were the complete opposite. Trevior greeted me and heard my story. We talked nothing but Bronco and embraced my excitement. I left there knowing I would cancel my first reservation and start fresh with Olathe Ford. They even sent me home with a "Future Bronco Parking" sign for my garage. My experience was fantastic from start to finish with Trevior and his team. Thank you!
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
bobraz, sammidodson

Rank III

Jan 02, 2022

Woltz and Wind Ford, Pittsburgh, PA.
$500 Deposit
MSRP. No ADM
Very nice people to deal with!
Zacharyjones64

Rank 0

Jan 02, 2022

I'll go first-

Jordan Ford- Mishawaka, Indiana
$0 mark up over MSRP, $500 fully refundable deposit to order, accepts A,Z, and D plan with no dealer fees at all if you're a plan buyer, $199 documentation fee if not a plan buyer. I work here as I Finance Manager but I also ordered my Bronco here on 10/13 and have a build date of 01/17/22, fingers crossed!
IceSoldier88, bobraz

Rank V

Jan 02, 2022

Healey Ford and Lincoln in Goshen, Upstate New York!

Hand downs, the best! I began with Sunshine Ford in Newburgh NY. They were nice as pie until the price was jacked from MSRP by 7 grand once at the table.

I asked why and they said it was a "Coveted Vehicle" (actual words). I explained that they should reconsider since momma Ford USA had openly noted that ticket holders would be guaranteed sticker price. They could care less about all that mumbo-jumbo! With this, we went home and I did my research with the help of mamma Ford USA and the Bronco department helped me find Goshen Ford and Lincoln.

It was a pita, as you have to change your allocation status (doesn't affect your placement to switch, however), and that all has to be done officially through Ford USA.

I will say, from the moment I walked in Goshen, John Deitz, the salesman there, took me through the entire process and was awesome. He guaranteed, in writing, they would not charge a cent over sticker.

To top all this, the night it arrived, they called and they actually let me take the truck home without completing all the paperwork. Yes, I had to come back in the morning, Sat, but it was so cool to drive the truck off the lot and enjoy a dinner out and see it in the driveway the next morning. Is that a big deal? Kinda. It def made the entire experience more memorable and a little less stressful considering some of my past visits to dealers when it comes to the horrors of the signing papers menagerie which usually occurs (3 hours of waiting and stress).

Pork
jd-ford-hd, LR48