Going for 2nd's - 3rd's or 4th's?

RandyMosteller
Nov 05, 2021

Rank IV

Nov 05, 2021

I would like to hit all the Off-Rodeo sites. Make it a vacation destination for the next few years. Has anyone heard when we can start signing up for return trips?

Thanks
BeltonRunner
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 05, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 16, 2021

No word on that yet. Hopefully soon.
BeltonRunner

Rank III

Nov 16, 2021

I have not payed much attention to Off-Roadeo emails but I live within 90 minutes of the Texas site. How does it work? Is there a cost? I have my Bronco, can I use it or do I have to use one provided? Is it that good to go to more than one?

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 16, 2021

Hey @BeltonRunner there are a few costs, see below from the FAQs. You'll use one of the Broncos provided by the program, not your own. It's an amazing opportunity to get familiar with the controls and off-road capabilities of the Bronco on real off-roading trails with guidance from a professional driving instructor. A lot of people who attend one are interested in going again so they can see the other locations and experience a different type of terrain. I've worked at both the Texas and Moab locations, and plan to attend in NH next fall. I hope to get out to NV soon too!
  • If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.

Rank III

Nov 16, 2021

Hey @BeltonRunner there are a few costs, see below from the FAQs. You'll use one of the Broncos provided by the program, not your own. It's an amazing opportunity to get familiar with the controls and off-road capabilities of the Bronco on real off-roading trails with guidance from a professional driving instructor. A lot of people who attend one are interested in going again so they can see the other locations and experience a different type of terrain. I've worked at both the Texas and Moab locations, and plan to attend in NH next fall. I hope to get out to NV soon too!
  • If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.
@TorgSurv Thank you!
TorgSurv