Built to Delivery Estimate?

Bronco#1
Aug 01, 2022

Rank II

Aug 01, 2022

Anyone interested in a fun little game of, "when will it arrive?" I have confirmation that MY22 was finished & "shipped" from the plant (MAP) the morning of Sat 7/30. I ordered through the dealership directly across the street from the plant (MAP). You can see MAP through the window while you're ordering. I believe that instead of just driving it across the street to the dealership, it gets shipped to a distribution site with all the other Bronco's before being delivered to the dealer. Anyone want to guess how long before it arrives at the dealership?

Bonus question - how far away do you think they send it for distribution before turning around and sending it back to where it came from?
Deano Bronc, Griffinftw
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 01, 2022

Rank VI

Aug 01, 2022

I would still imagine that they would deliver several Broncos and Rangers at a time on a car hauler rather that driving each one separately and getting a ride back. Are you able to track what car hauler it gets loaded to?
BL EG 7MT 2.3L Lux O-=====-O Michigan
Order: 10/26/21, Blend: 8/8/22, Built: 8/30, Driveway: 9/20/22

Rank II

Aug 01, 2022

I would still imagine that they would deliver several Broncos and Rangers at a time on a car hauler rather that driving each one separately and getting a ride back. Are you able to track what car hauler it gets loaded to?
I would guess that you are correct. Plus, I'm not sure who maintains ownership/liability of the vehicle while in transit if you go outside the normal process of going through the distribution site. If there's a way to track the hauler, I don't know what that way is.
Crawler Green

When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get a Bronco!

Aug 01, 2022

My 22' OBX received the "built" designation on 06/23/2022 , then the "shipped, in transit" designation on July 1st. The estimated delivery date to the dealer was 07/22 thru 07/27. Well, needless to say, the OBX is still sitting on a lot somewhere in Michigan. I call Ford customer service every Monday for an update. On one of those calls I was told that once the Bronco is actually loaded on a train for transport, it will go through Oregon before making it's way to Texas! I'm no expert, but the logistics seem to be a little off here. I can't even begin to guess where @Bronco#1 '22MY Bronco will go before it arrives back where it started from. :unsure:
'23 4D Widltrak, Velocity Blue, 2.7L, High PKG, MIC Hardtop, Tow, Mod bumper, HOSS 3.0
10/23/2020 Res, Built 12/07/2022, Shipped 01/03/2023, Delivered 01/17/2023
Love'n the New Ride and the Bronco Nation Community!

Rank II

Aug 01, 2022

My point exactly. I had hoped that ordering from a dealer so close to the assembly plant would eliminate or at least minimize the shipping/delivery delays. We shall see. I hope your OBX arrives soon!
Griffinftw