Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 11, 2020
Stafford County, VA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Griffin
Looked around and didn't see any Pics in the G1 threads. I'm new here, as are most of us, so I may have missed the GEN ONE pics.

Consideration:
Would it create any heartburn with asking our Gen1 Members for some pics? I'm sure our Horses would show very nicely here somewhere...
Cheers mate,
G

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Lots of members have posted them with their introduction threads. And there are also many posts with pics in the regular Gen 1 section. But yeah it would be cool to see them in a Gen1 pics thread for some drool time.

Reactions: TK1215 and SHAGI4

SHAGI4

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 11, 2020
Stafford County, VA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Griffin
What seems to be the color/finish of choice for the GenOne faithful? Has the satin finish caught on in this model? Are there any folks that have opted for wrapping their rig?
Cheers mates,
G

Reactions: TK1215

tzuercher

Rank V

Promoter III

Apr 1, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Zuercher
Member #

What seems to be the color/finish of choice for the GenOne faithful? Has the satin finish caught on in this model? Are there any folks that have opted for wrapping their rig?
Cheers mates,
G
For the "faithful", we usually like the original colors offered on our trucks. Sometimes colors from more modern rigs look really good as well. You see more and more satin finishes on the trucks but they're usually on high $$ builds that don't appeal very much to many of us - usually accompanied by the larger diameter wheels (18" and larger, black, etc.) that don't suit our use or aesthetic much at all. There might be some wraps out there but I haven't seen them.

SHAGI4

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 11, 2020
Stafford County, VA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Griffin
For the "faithful", we usually like the original colors offered on our trucks. Sometimes colors from more modern rigs look really good as well. You see more and more satin finishes on the trucks but they're usually on high $$ builds that don't appeal very much to many of us - usually accompanied by the larger diameter wheels (18" and larger, black, etc.) that don't suit our use or aesthetic much at all. There might be some wraps out there but I haven't seen them.
I'm leaning towards wrapping the hard top to break it up a bit... :cool:

Reactions: TK1215