Options NOT to have on your Bronco - Town & Country TV (Jan 2023)

RagnarKon
Jan 10, 2023

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 10, 2023

EDIT— This video has been delisted. Read reply #16 here.

To summarize the options that are the most constrained (according to Mitch):

• Paint-protection film
  • Brush Guard
  • 7-speed manual
  • Mod Bumper
  • Lux package
  • Sasquatch package
  • Front locker
  • Advanced 4x4
  • Hard Top

In his video he also listed the tow package, the soft top, and the 2.7L engine... but I personally don't believe they should be on the list, as the order mix is less than the overall capacity. Kind of misleading.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Laura, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jan 10, 2023

You spooked me with "Town & Country." I thought it was Town & Country magazine's review of the Bronco. The magazine caters to the most affluent, the 1% of the 1%, people who use valet service when they shop at Saks 5th Avenue and Neiman-Marcus. I'd hate to see a review aimed at that ilk!

For the rest of us: If you've got your Bronco, or are close to its delivery, or are otherwise set--skip the video. It's strictly for those people who are still in the ordering process.
BuckYeah, IL21Bronco

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 10, 2023

You spooked me with "Town & Country." I thought it was Town & Country magazine's review of the Bronco. The magazine caters to the most affluent, the 1% of the 1%, people who use valet service when they shop at Saks 5th Avenue and Neiman-Marcus. I'd hate to see a review aimed at that ilk!

For the rest of us: If you've got your Bronco, or are close to its delivery, or are otherwise set--skip the video. It's strictly for those people who are still in the ordering process.

Yeah I stuck this in the Ordering and Delivery section of the forum, but I realized after I posted it that a lot of people just hang out in "What's New". Should of made the post title more clear--can't change it after you post apparently.

But yes, this is for people who are still in the ordering process, and we are seeing signs that order banks may be opening soon(ish).
BostonBadlands, BuckYeah

Expensive Taste

Jan 10, 2023

I’m not a fan of his click-bait titles. And he didn’t appear to be honest about not feeling the heat from the heated steering wheel. He needs to get the wheel checked by his service department, or his hands checked by his doctor, because the wheel is plenty hot to the touch.
Mal, LR48

Rank VI

Jan 10, 2023

I’m not a fan of his click-bait titles. And he didn’t appear to be honest about not feeling the heat from the heated steering wheel. He needs to get the wheel checked by his service department, or his hands checked by his doctor, because the wheel is plenty hot to the touch.
I have heard many people say the steering wheel barely gets warm. As a matter of fact, I have the Lux package and mine also barely gets warm.

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Jan 10, 2023

I beg to differ 🤣 I think the steering wheel could get hotter but I am up here in Michigan where you actually need it!!! 🤣🤣

Trying To Get Lost

Jan 10, 2023

To summarize the options that are the most constrained (according to Mitch):

• Paint-protection film
  • Brush Guard
  • 7-speed manual
  • Mod Bumper
  • Lux package
  • Sasquatch package
  • Front locker
  • Advanced 4x4
  • Hard Top

In his video he also listed the tow package, the soft top, and the 2.7L engine... but I personally don't believe they should be on the list, as the order mix is less than the overall capacity. Kind of misleading.
I stopped the video at the :30 mark and shut it down.
bronco11, PSUTE

Grumpy Young Man

Jan 10, 2023

Yeah I stuck this in the Ordering and Delivery section of the forum, but I realized after I posted it that a lot of people just hang out in "What's New". Should of made the post title more clear--can't change it after you post apparently.

But yes, this is for people who are still in the ordering process, and we are seeing signs that order banks may be opening soon(ish).
Man. I really don’t understand the logic behind taking more orders when there’s already a backlog that Ford stopped taking orders because of……………… I wish Ford made more sense:(
AcesandEights, EGBronc

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Jan 10, 2023

Man. I really don’t understand the logic behind taking more orders when there’s already a backlog that Ford stopped taking orders because of……………… I wish Ford made more sense:(
I didn’t think they were opening the order banks for any more 23’s. Was that a rumor???

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 10, 2023

I didn’t think they were opening the order banks for any more 23’s. Was that a rumor???

No official word from Ford yet.

But there are signs that Ford is gearing up to open order banks soon-ish. The existence of this video being one of those signs—why post a new video about ordering if the order banks aren’t going to open this year?

If they do, I'm sure the Bronco Nation folks will get the details from Matt Winter (Bronco brand manager) and post a news article about it.
Laura, bronco11

Rank IV

Jan 10, 2023

Another crap, misleading video from this clown. 🤦🏻‍♂️
A51E5B, bronco11

Rank V

Jan 10, 2023

Everybody wants to be a you tube star...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank I

Jan 10, 2023

I got Lux, 2.7 & Hard top and it's built and I'm awaiting shipment. This was good advice 2 years ago.......

Expensive Taste

Jan 10, 2023

I beg to differ 🤣 I think the steering wheel could get hotter but I am up here in Michigan where you actually need it!!! 🤣🤣
Heh. It got down to -25c in Omaha during the last bomb cyclone. We get cold weather here too. My steering wheel gets very warm. Either mine is running too hot or yours is not running hot enough.

Rank VI

Jan 10, 2023

I have heard many people say the steering wheel barely gets warm. As a matter of fact, I have the Lux package and mine also barely gets warm.
Interesting my Wildtrak with Lux, both the seats and the wheel get very toasty, not quit as warm as my BMW motorcycle which on the high setting glows through the gloves I'm wearing.

@MyDogsBronco

Jan 10, 2023

Order what you want, and wait
STL, IG: MyDogsBronco
Oxford White Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, SoftTop, Tow, Lux
Ordered: April 28, 2021; Vin received: 10/1; Bronco Off Rodeo: New Hampshire 10/6; Production Date: 12/9; Delivered 2/1
TechnicalDisaster

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 14, 2023

PSA— This video has been delisted from the Town & Country YouTube channel. My guess is Mitch realized his mistake when he recommended ordering the hard top, and took down the video.

I’m going to leave it up because I do think the list and numbers are accurate, it’s just Mitch’s analysis/interpretation of the numbers is very flawed.

I wandered and got lost, again.

Jan 14, 2023

PSA— This video has been delisted from the Town & Country YouTube channel. My guess is Mitch realized his mistake when he recommended ordering the hard top, and took down the video.

I’m going to leave it up because I do think the list and numbers are accurate, it’s just Mitch’s analysis/interpretation of the numbers is very flawed.
Opinions, opinions, opinions....
May as well play the lottery or the stock market. I agree with one of the previous posters. Order what you want and let the chips fall where they may. Or, you could take a route similar to my own. Without getting into details, I went to my dealership and purchased someone else's unwanted order. Same day delivery. It's easy if your aren't too particular. And with some relatively minor items (would've really preferred to have the SAS package) I'm giddy as a school boy with my Bronco BD.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
IG: Buckaroo_Bronco

Trying To Get Lost

Jan 16, 2023

This video was more about selling merch than delivering valid info.