Email From Dealer

BroncoTerry
May 02, 2021

Rank V

May 02, 2021

I got this email Saturday:

This is Geoff Gallagher, the official leader of the Bronco Team here at Bozard Ford. I have met a lot of you, talked to a lot of you, and have put ALL of your builds together. Here at Bozard Ford, we had over 800 Bronco reservations from all over the country! We have converted over 500 of these reservations as full orders, built by you! That is more than any other dealer in the country. Thank you for working with us and sticking it out. Hopefully, most of you have seen the all new Bronco at a local dealership or you will soon. If you have, then you know that this was worth the wait.
The reason for my email is that it won't be long before the Broncos begin to arrive at dealerships.

FORD Motor Company has started to send out notifications and statuses of builds. This communication is ONLY going out to those selected to go to build week, NOT EVERYONE. You will eventually get yours. We will know at the same time as you. If you have any questions we are always happy to help but please be patient.

We were awarded nearly 200 allocations this year so we are scheduled to get Broncos in for those who were quick to the reservation portal on that wonderful day in 2020. Many of you have opted to wait till 2022 for the next round of options (ie: black painted roof). If you know you have Black Painted Roof and you want your Bronco sooner, let us know if the molded-in color (MIC) roof is fine and we will make the swap.
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
KennyMac, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: May 02, 2021

No Ragerts

May 02, 2021

Wow - 500 orders from 800 reservations but only 200 builds. Terrible odds @ 40% getting a 2021 Bronco from Bozard
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank V

May 02, 2021

Bozard Ford is pretty big. If I remember right they have 100 service bays.
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

May 02, 2021

I got this email Saturday:

This is Geoff Gallagher, the official leader of the Bronco Team here at Bozard Ford. I have met a lot of you, talked to a lot of you, and have put ALL of your builds together. Here at Bozard Ford, we had over 800 Bronco reservations from all over the country! We have converted over 500 of these reservations as full orders, built by you! That is more than any other dealer in the country. Thank you for working with us and sticking it out. Hopefully, most of you have seen the all new Bronco at a local dealership or you will soon. If you have, then you know that this was worth the wait.
The reason for my email is that it won't be long before the Broncos begin to arrive at dealerships.

FORD Motor Company has started to send out notifications and statuses of builds. This communication is ONLY going out to those selected to go to build week, NOT EVERYONE. You will eventually get yours. We will know at the same time as you. If you have any questions we are always happy to help but please be patient.

We were awarded nearly 200 allocations this year so we are scheduled to get Broncos in for those who were quick to the reservation portal on that wonderful day in 2020. Many of you have opted to wait till 2022 for the next round of options (ie: black painted roof). If you know you have Black Painted Roof and you want your Bronco sooner, let us know if the molded-in color (MIC) roof is fine and we will make the swap.
Anyone know how many Granger and Stephens have?

My dealership had 54 reservations and have18 broncos allocated. I'm not sure how many of their reservations were converted to order.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Moab or bust!!!

May 02, 2021

I've heard that Granger was over a 1000 but Not sure about Stephen's. Seems like it was a little over 300 but not positive.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer