Front plate installation

Duc
Oct 04, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 04, 2021

Want to give future Bronco owners who live in a state that require a front tag a heads up to talk to dealer about installation of plate holder. Mine was literally just drilled into panel between bumper and grill leaving two very noticeable unfinished holes.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 04, 2021

Life is a Highway

Oct 05, 2021

Want to give future Bronco owners who live in a state that require a front tag a heads up to talk to dealer about installation of plate holder. Mine was literally just drilled into panel between bumper and grill leaving two very noticeable unfinished holes.
Any pictures of the front plate install? Can only see your other vehicles
dmgale

Rank IV

Oct 05, 2021

I did see a line item on my “invoice” of complimentary front license plate attachment…I’d equally advise others to ensure they request their dealer to hold off on unrequested mods.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be calling them today!

Rank VI

Oct 05, 2021

I have my dealer holding off on the plate until i advise placement. Planning on getting a better bracket than drilling into the front grill. Something like this :
https://www.fishboneoffroad.com/products/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=90&idcategory=77&atc=1
Bonnie6G, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Oct 05, 2021

We're actually developing two different front plate options (shown here at the same time on our demo truck). These are prototypes. We expect to have the final version completed within a week or two, at which point they'll be ready for purchase

Attachments

www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Use coupon code BRONCONATION at checkout for 10% off eligible items in our store.
Duc, KennyMac

Rank 0

Oct 20, 2021

We're actually developing two different front plate options (shown here at the same time on our demo truck). These are prototypes. We expect to have the final version completed within a week or two, at which point they'll be ready for purchase

Attachments

Rank 0

Oct 20, 2021

Any pictures of the front plate install? Can only see your other vehicles

Attachments

Rank III

Oct 20, 2021

I forgot to come back here but we've released our front plate mount for the steel bumpers. The first batch sold out and our 2nd batch is due in a few weeks. You can order it here:

Normally $89 but on sale for $60. Made here in the USA out of aluminum and powder coated black as well

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-license-plate-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Attachments

www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Use coupon code BRONCONATION at checkout for 10% off eligible items in our store.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2021

I have my dealer holding off on the plate until i advise placement. Planning on getting a better bracket than drilling into the front grill. Something like this :
https://www.fishboneoffroad.com/products/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=90&idcategory=77&atc=1
I ordered one of these. It’s a perfect solution for the front plate. Can’t wait till I have something to put it on! =]
jlaliberty

Rank 0

Oct 20, 2021

Thank you to late for me now unfortunately.