Front bumper removal

Johnperrion
Apr 19, 2021

Rank IV

Apr 19, 2021

This is Part 1 of a tutorial on how to remove your bumper. My ultimate goal was the removal and painting of my tow hooks, but I will make a new post to show that process and the additional steps/considerations needed for editions with the front facing camera and tow hooks.
This was my very first time ever removing a bumper and it was a little intimidating... but once I got in there I was patient, I made sure I thought about what I was doing before I made any decisions and I believed in myself.
Now that I have done it once, I feel like I could do it again pretty easily with minimal complication. I have not reinstalled it quite yet as I am letting my hooks dry and I am thinking I might as well figure out how/where to run my switch wiring with the bumper already pulled (I think that means I won't be able to drive Buck for a few days! :( )

Hope the tutorial helps! If ya'll have any questions just shoot me a line! And don't forget to follow @Buck_n_PennyPerrion on Insta to keep up on our shenanigans!

Sneaky peaky at the painted tow hooks

IMG_3379[1].JPG
Follow our continuing adventures on Instagram at Buck_N_Penny !
benjaminkrawiec
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021

Rank IV

Apr 19, 2021

If when you click on the imgur album it goes to a blank page... delete the "#D0PkoqF" off of the end of the url and it will work. Not sure why the additional alphanumeric sequence is being created by clicking the link...

Libations MOD

Apr 19, 2021

If when you click on the imgur album it goes to a blank page... delete the "#D0PkoqF" off of the end of the url and it will work. Not sure why the additional alphanumeric sequence is being created by clicking the link...
Delete # and anything after it, it was different on mine but deleting from the # past worked. Great video too!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Johnperrion

Rank IV

Apr 19, 2021

Delete # and anything after it, it was different on mine but deleting from the # past worked. Great video too!!
Thanks! I enjoy'd making it and sharing the information!
ResidualGenius