Nov 05, 2020

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
RedCo, gibsBRonCO
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 05, 2020

Rank V

Nov 05, 2020

Such an awesome trip! Hope to do it again with Bronco friends.
bdawson24, BuzzyBud

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 05, 2020

Great video! That looked like so much fun and the scenery was just amazing. Thanks for sharing.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
bdawson24, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2020

Wow, that was freakin amazing!
Hey @David, saw Robert and Allan. Did you go on that trip?
To quote Mitch, "See you guys out there on the trail"!
Gentlemen, we need to do this!

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2020

Did you go on that trip?
I didn't go, can't have the whole team out in the middle of glorious nowhere for a week. Might catch the next one. :p

Signed,
Designated Survivor
bdawson24, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 06, 2020

Hello Bronco Nation. Just watched the new video on the overlanding trip over the Continental Divide in the latest news section. Looked like a great trip.

Had beautiful views, good food, great company and the team from Bronco Nation. I look forward to getting the chance to do one with the group when we get our new rigs as well. Thanks for sharing.
BuzzyBud, RamGlx

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Need to build a good events forum where we can announce trip plans open to other members. This worked well on a J..p forum in the past. I am close to Buena Vista & glad to join or lead trips in that area. Just need my Bronco unless you are comfortable sharing the trail with my J..p.
Happy Trails
BuzzyBud, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Wow, that was freakin amazing!
Hey @David, saw Robert and Allan. Did you go on that trip?
To quote Mitch, "See you guys out there on the trail"!
Gentlemen, we need to do this!
I agree!!!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Need to build a good events forum where we can announce trip plans open to other members. This worked well on a J..p forum in the past. I am close to Buena Vista & glad to join or lead trips in that area. Just need my Bronco unless you are comfortable sharing the trail with my J..p.
Happy Trails
Great idea!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Nov 12, 2020

Hello Bronco Nation. Just watched the new video on the overlanding trip over the Continental Divide in the latest news section. Looked like a great trip.

Had beautiful views, good food, great company and the team from Bronco Nation. I look forward to getting the chance to do one with the group when we get our new rigs as well. Thanks for sharing.
I was up there in September, but can’t wait to do it again in my new Bronco.
Hobgoblin, David

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

I was up there in September, but can’t wait to do it again in my new Bronco.
Do it! Then come back and tell us about it, love hearing trail stories.
Hobgoblin, BuzzyBud

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Nov 13, 2020

Happy Trails
We have one! Go here:
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/forums/events.59/
Better yet, post it using the Round-Up feature and it will get puy on the calendar, the member map, and in that event forum all at once:
https://community.thebronconation.com/round-up
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

Yeah, I saw the tutorial on that feature. Hope to put it to good use next summer. Remind me about it then. thanks

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2020

It was an awesome trip! But that night at 11,000 feet was COLD!!

Let's do it again.

Attachments

2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Deano Bronc, tzuercher