Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Here’s an idea: just make all Broncos MY22s. That way FEs can still all be delivered as 1st MY vehicles and those wanting the MOD Top can still get them on FEs
Bad idea (says the guy with a July 14 (early morning) reservation and an order that should produce early summer).

brandon1282

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Marquette, MI, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Denucci
Bad idea (says the guy with a July 14 (early morning) reservation and an order that should produce early summer).
Nothing has to change with the delivery dates. Just designate the first bronco that roles off the line as a 22. Lots of vehicles start MY production in mid summer of the prior year.
And for what it’s worth, I reserved my FE within the 1st hour of the reservation banks being opened so I’m right there with you.

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Nothing has to change with the delivery dates. Just designate the first bronco that roles off the line as a 22. Lots of vehicles start MY production in mid summer of the prior year.
And for what it’s worth, I reserved my FE within the 1st hour of the reservation banks being opened so I’m right there with you.
Why not...
It’s been done before.
Check out 65 Mustang History.

it was just in the last 25 years, for folks to start calling early production mustangs 64 1/2
“For Valuation purposes”