Free Renewal to BN

Bronco_Girl
Aug 21, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

"As a founding member of the Bronco Nation, we would like to renew you for the 2021-2022 year for free. You don’t need to do anything to maintain your premium status and membership number: We’re taking care of it all for you."

Wow, wasn't expecting that! Thanks BN!!
SquatchOrBust, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2021

Rank V

Aug 21, 2021

Wait... some folks pay up in here? I am a "Founding member" of other boards, but I also Admin them...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Wait... some folks pay up in here? I am a "Founding member" of other boards, but I also Admin them...
Yeah I had to pay to join the BN

Rank III

Aug 25, 2021

I sure didn’t. Only signed up to the forums.

Road trip!!!

Aug 25, 2021

"As a founding member of the Bronco Nation, we would like to renew you for the 2021-2022 year for free. You don’t need to do anything to maintain your premium status and membership number: We’re taking care of it all for you."

Wow, wasn't expecting that! Thanks BN!!
Did you order the refresh kit to add to your collection?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

Did you order the refresh kit to add to your collection?
No I didn't order anything. But they sent me something as I got an email from them saying so.

Road trip!!!

Aug 26, 2021

No I didn't order anything. But they sent me something as I got an email from them saying so.
I ordered it for my collection after they renewed mine for free.
Bronco_Girl

Rank III

Aug 28, 2021

I am not paying but if you want to:

https://thebronconation.com/join-us/

Rank VI

Aug 28, 2021

I am not paying but if you want to:

https://thebronconation.com/join-us/
Yeah that's what BN renewed for me for free.

Rank VI

Aug 28, 2021

I sure didn’t. Only signed up to the forums.
That's why when you click on your name there is no member #. If you click on mine, there is. ;)
NurseDan

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2021

I got my free renewal too :)
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
TorgSurv, Bronco_Girl

Rank III

Aug 29, 2021

That's why when you click on your name there is no member #. If you click on mine, there is. ;)
Fair enough! I much prefer the $0, though
Bronco_Girl

Rank III

Aug 29, 2021

I figure why pay for a membership and get merchandise that says Bronco Nation- for as soon as my reservation becomes an order I will go to the Roadeo and get some merchandise that says Bronco on it for free! Well for the price of a new Bronco........

Road trip!!!

Aug 29, 2021

Fair enough! I much prefer the $0, though
I figure why pay for a membership and get merchandise that says Bronco Nation- for as soon as my reservation becomes an order I will go to the Roadeo and get some merchandise that says Bronco on it for free! Well for the price of a new Bronco........
Going to 1 bronco event where the admission is paid, for being a paid BN member, pays for the membership in itself.

If you haven't noticed, there is not a single pop up advertisement on this site.
Bronco_Girl, dirty finger

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

I actually joined - I felt it was a good way to support something I am interested in.

I also got goodies in return, a Bronco Nation Hat, Patch, Pin, and Stickers. I also got a discount on some other things I purchased, like the Yeti Cup, and a t shirt.

They also provided paid members last year with free admission to Super Celebration East (hoping they do the same this year!), so there is a benefit to the paid membership.

I figure I spend the cost of the membership on other frivolous stuff, that I may as well support a community I use and get some of the added benefits/perks, and some swag!
Gocats, Bronco_Girl

Rank III

Aug 30, 2021

I actually joined - I felt it was a good way to support something I am interested in.

I also got goodies in return, a Bronco Nation Hat, Patch, Pin, and Stickers. I also got a discount on some other things I purchased, like the Yeti Cup, and a t shirt.

They also provided paid members last year with free admission to Super Celebration East (hoping they do the same this year!), so there is a benefit to the paid membership.

I figure I spend the cost of the membership on other frivolous stuff, that I may as well support a community I use and get some of the added benefits/perks, and some swag!
Where do you get the discount? Online or just at Off Roadeo?
2 Door Badlands 2.3L Manual

Rank III

Aug 30, 2021

Going to 1 bronco event where the admission is paid, for being a paid BN member, pays for the membership in itself.

If you haven't noticed, there is not a single pop up advertisement on this site.
I don't get popups anyway so no difference for me either way. Ford should have just went ahead and said they owned this forum upfront rather than try to underhand it. A lot of people don't like that. The other forum has way more participation than this one probably because of that reason.
Considering I have bought a dozen Fords in the last decade or so they already get plenty of money from me and if they ever build me a Bronco they will get another nearly 60k

Rank II

Aug 30, 2021

Some people have nothing but negative to add. A lot of people don’t like that either.
Gocats, SquatchOrBust

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2021

Where do you get the discount? Online or just at Off Roadeo?
You just show up and use u BN membership to get-in for free.
Michael Grasso

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2021

Been here from the first day, it's a good community so I support it.
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​
Rincon, SlashRacer