Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 8, 2021
Johns Island, SC
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Speights
registered for Sat Sept. 4. bringing my 12 yr old son. pumped to finally drive one. Any tips on airports and transfers to the preferred hotel?

Reactions: Bronco*girl66

djcaps

Rank III

Champion III

Aug 13, 2021
First Name
Brian
Last Name
DePue
Member #

I was on the fence about trying to get my buddy in SLC to meet me for Moab (would have been awesome crawling), but he's got other plans. NH is an easy drive from NJ so that's where I'm going. Oct 9th.

Plus, I like mud so I'll definitely get more of that in NH.

KJC76

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

Just reserved for September 23 - it's a single day now??? - now to get myself on that side of the pond....
So I may have some issues getting there in September - what's up with the $150 fee to change the date on your reservation??? This event that is included in the purchase of my $56k vehicle has already cost me about $300, now another $150 just to change the date more than 3 weeks out???

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
So I may have some issues getting there in September - what's up with the $150 fee to change the date on your reservation??? This event that is included in the purchase of my $56k vehicle has already cost me about $300, now another $150 just to change the date more than 3 weeks out???
That's a ridiculous change fee! I mean, I get it if you're a couple days out, but over a month in advance? Come on, Ford!

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, NH
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

It is important for everyone to read the cancellation policy very carefully. If memory serves me, in addition to the cancellation fee of $150.00, you may not be refunded if you reschedule. Main take away, read the policy very carefully!

KJC76

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

It is important for everyone to read the cancellation policy very carefully. If memory serves me, in addition to the cancellation fee of $150.00, you may not be refunded if you reschedule. Main take away, read the policy very carefully!
I totally get it for a straight up cancellation, but I simply want to change the date, and I feel like it's far out enough in advance that I shouldn't have to pay the FULL cancellation fee, maybe HALF and I would be more understanding. This is right up there airline fees.

Reactions: KennyMac and TK1215

Bronco*girl66

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 23, 2021
Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Gia
Last Name
Hoag
Member #

I REALLY want to get into this site (Boston native), but Bronco Nation is having problems verifying my vehicle, they said it's a known issue with their system and they are working on it :oops::cry:
I had same issue registering my order for Off-Roadeo initially but they were able to confirm. Seems like it took a couple weeks, hopefully they can troubleshoot yours quicker.
I had the same issue I emailed a screen shot of my reservation number and page off the Ford web site

Reactions: KJC76

Bronco*girl66

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 23, 2021
Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Gia
Last Name
Hoag
Member #

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
I an going Oct 13th so excited. Really hope I am not too late to see the color change.
Foliage is projected to be perfect according to this site but the scenery will be secondary to the amazing terrain, experience, Broncos, Guides & friends you will make during the day!

74F3826E-4A4E-4C15-955B-97A897E51EB3.jpeg

Guntock Ski Mointain (site of the Off Roadeo) is about 50 miles west of Portland, ME