Advocate III

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

I had same issue registering my order for Off-Roadeo initially but they were able to confirm. Seems like it took a couple weeks, hopefully they can troubleshoot yours quicker.
It's already been a couple of months that they have been working on it, still nothing...

• Sad
Reactions: Bronc96

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Great! Keep this thread updated with confirmations. I was planning to stay at my place on Stratton Mt in VT and drive over Saturday morning (2.5 hrs) for the Off Rodeo but if we are gonna make this a party I will make a hotel reservation & modify my plans to stay local.
You have a place on Stratton? where abouts?

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

For some reason I can not find any dates when I log into the off rodeo account. Anyone else having this issue?

bdawson24

Rank VI

Champion I

May 20, 2020
Michigan, USA
Member #

Confirmed for Monday, August 16.
Dog all booked at the kennel.
Tent camping in the Gunstock Campground the night before and the night of the training.
Driving up on Sunday 15 and planning to lunch at The Lone Wolf Brewing Company in Wolfeboro. Figure I might be thirsty!
Hoping to meet up with other forum members around dinner time in the pub at Gunstock.
Should be a hoot!
Use the member map to invite others to come see you.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

For some reason I can not find any dates when I log into the off rodeo account. Anyone else having this issue?
Someone else was having issues also.
Check out this post.

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Someone else was having issues also.
Check out this post.
Thank you. Seems my issue is they have not yet verified my bronco:cry: with the rate everything else seems to go I have a bad feeling I won’t get verified until all the dates are already booked.

• Sad
Reactions: Deano Bronc

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Thank you. Seems my issue is they have not yet verified my bronco:cry: with the rate everything else seems to go I have a bad feeling I won’t get verified until all the dates are already booked.
Make sure you used the same email and personal info as you did for your original reservation. Mine verified in just a few minutes

Reactions: Hkak45

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Make sure you used the same email and personal info as you did for your original reservation. Mine verified in just a few minutes
Hmm I did use the same email and info. I may have to give them a call and see why it hasn’t been verified then

Reactions: KennyMac

srick76

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

I'll be going! Question for those who already registered. Did you already receive your voucher? Did you have it before you signed up or did it come after you signed up..

Ditchrunner

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 24, 2021
728 Adams St, 63301
First Name
DON
Last Name
CWIKLOWSKI
It would be nice if they had one in the Midwest. The only one with reasonable flights for me is Nevada. It would cost me a fortune to go to Moab or New Hampshire.

Level3Looper

Rank V

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
Westchester, NY, USA
First Name
Level3
Last Name
Looper
Member #

I'm booked for October!

FYI,
I had to call the support number because my transaction was failing. The support person said she has been seeing this reported by people. Some banks are seeing the transaction as fraud. I received a "Fraud Alert" email, from my bank, with a Yes/No question if I recognize the activity. I clicked on the "Yes" button and then saw a screen telling me to retry my transaction. I went back to my reservation to try again -> and it worked. The support person said some people might need to call their bank if this happens.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

AD BRONCO

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 9, 2021
North Andover, MA
First Name
Xandao
Last Name
DSouza
Member #

The site seems to be off today(23th) broncooffrodeo.com I dont know if there’s still tickets available.