FordPass Rewards

BuzzyBud
Aug 23, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

We know each buyer who purchases/leases a new Bronco will receive 42,000 FordPass Rewards.
Anyone located a dealer who is adding additional FordPass Rewards as part of the sale? I would think if a dealer is unable/unwilling to negotiate a sale price below MSRP, they might throw in additional reward points. Not worth a whole lot, but better than nothing!

https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/faq.html

Keep in mind, the points do not have a whole lot of value, but they do encourage buyers to use a participating Ford dealer for service. Listed below is a section from the FAQs which shows how they work. They can also be used for dealer installed accessories.
  • A member choosing to use the Points for maintenance can expect to cover the following visits and services:
    • 7,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
      • Members Redeem: Gas: 11,000 Points; Diesel: 20,000 Points
    • 15,000-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • 22,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, cabin air filter, tire rotation and multi point inspection
      • Members Redeem: 20,000 Points; Diesel: 35,000 Points
Deepshag, Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

We know each buyer who purchases/leases a new Bronco will receive 42,000 FordPass Rewards.
Anyone located a dealer who is adding additional FordPass Rewards as part of the sale? I would think if a dealer is unable/unwilling to negotiate a sale price below MSRP, they might throw in additional reward points. Not worth a whole lot, but better than nothing!

https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/faq.html

Keep in mind, the points do not have a whole lot of value, but they do encourage buyers to use a participating Ford dealer for service. Listed below is a section from the FAQs which shows how they work. They can also be used for dealer installed accessories.
  • A member choosing to use the Points for maintenance can expect to cover the following visits and services:
    • 7,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • 15,000-mile service: Oil & filter change, tire rotation and multi point inspection
    • 22,500-mile service: Oil & filter change, cabin air filter, tire rotation and multi point inspection
      • Members Redeem: 20,000 Points; Diesel: 35,000 Points
Thanks for sharing!
That’s not just nothin’
Bsooudi, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing!
That’s not just nothin’
The point to remember is how the points will expire. Use them or loose them !
Bsooudi

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 23, 2020

hmm, I hadn't heard you get points for buying a new Bronco. I guess I've never looked into the rewards thing much. Good info!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bsooudi, BuzzyBud

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 23, 2020

hmm, I hadn't heard you get points for buying a new Bronco. I guess I've never looked into the rewards thing much. Good info!

Yeah I'm not familiar with this at all.
Bsooudi, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Yeah I'm not familiar with this at all.

First step:
If you expect to use a Ford dealer for your Bronco service or will be seeking dealer installed options on your Bronco ask if they participate in the FordPass rewards program. (Not all Ford dealers participate.)
Second step:
Download the app on your smartphone and learn how to track your points.
Third step:
Some owners may be placing an additional deposit at time of order in December. If you also have the Ford rewards Visa card, you might consider using it for the deposit. Get more points! (I understand many buyers hate credit cards. Do what is within your comfort level.) Just a thought.

https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/credit-card.html
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

I've had points, never used them. Doubt I'd ever use them if I received a whole bunch.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea about this program.
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Aug 23, 2020

Anyone here use the Ford visa for down payment or the points for dealer services? I’ve been known to use my delta miles and bonvoy points for travel, so doesn’t seem far fetched..
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Anyone here use the Ford visa for down payment or the points for dealer services? I’ve been known to use my delta miles and bonvoy points for travel, so doesn’t seem far fetched..

Service, Yes!
I checked my Ford Visa and found it has a $3,000.00 limit. Other members may have a different limit. I guess it is good to know your limits in all aspects of life!
Deano Bronc, IBleve

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

I didn't know about it, but then again I'm not a big CC guy.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Does the Bronco Sport get the same number of Rewards Points? (42,000)
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Does the Bronco Sport get the same number of Rewards Points? (42,000)
I believe so, but you should check with your Ford dealer. I recently purchased a 2020 Ford Raptor and received 42,000 Reward Points. Keep in mind, although the points come from Ford, some dealers will not redeem them for service or parts. Good luck!
Deano Bronc, TXArchitect