FordPass™ Performance App With Off-Road Navigation

BrianFriend71
Jan 22, 2022

Rank III

Jan 22, 2022

Has anyone been able to find and download the FordPass performace app with off-road navigation? I've been trying to find it, unsuccessfully.
Brian Friend - Colorado Springs/Aguilar Colorado www.JustRoofsandGutters.com
2 Dr, 21 Bronco, 2.7ltr, Badlands Sas w Lux
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 22, 2022

Has anyone been able to find and download the FordPass performace app with off-road navigation? I've been trying to find it, unsuccessfully.
There’s a bunch of posts on this somewhere… the short answer is that it’s not available yet. Ford is saying sometime in 2022.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
the poacher, DRWright

Rank III

Jan 22, 2022

There’s a bunch of posts on this somewhere… the short answer is that it’s not available yet. Ford is saying sometime in 2022.
Thanks for the reply! It was diving me crazy.
Dblue40

Jan 22, 2022

Thanks for the reply! It was diving me crazy.
Sure, in the meantime there are other apps you can use like OnX.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
the poacher, NorsmanNJ

Rank III

Jan 22, 2022

Sure, in the meantime there are other apps you can use like OnX.
Thanks JoergH! I do use OnX, but was pretty excited about the ford app--they promoted it pretty well, I think they just forgot to include the actual thing itself.

Jan 22, 2022

Thanks JoergH! I do use OnX, but was pretty excited about the ford app--they promoted it pretty well, I think they just forgot to include the actual thing itself.
Well, like everything else about the Bronco things are taking longer than expected. BTW, in case you didn’t get the notice, OnX is now integrated with Apple CarPlay. That should make using it a bit easier.

Rank II

Jan 23, 2022

just go with either onX or Gaia.

Rank III

Jan 23, 2022

Well, like everything else about the Bronco things are taking longer than expected. BTW, in case you didn’t get the notice, OnX is now integrated with Apple CarPlay. That should make using it a bit easier.
I've noticed a slight lag from conception to reality. Ha! Im sure things will start hitting the market eventually. Im just pretty glad to have the actual Bronco. I got a little luck, someone ordered and didn't actually purchase---dealer called me and said, "we've got one, if you want it, better come right now." so I did.
just go with either onX or Gaia.
Thanks! I've got both, but I'm also interested in the ford app

Rank V

Apr 11, 2022

We're in the second quarter of 22'. Anyone hear any news regarding FordPass Performance App with Off-Road Navigation?
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
KennyMac

Rank IV

Apr 11, 2022

Zip…zero… nothing. Also haven’t heard anything about the Ford Performance pack either. More of the same Ford promise more and deliver less. Might become the company’s new tagline
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue

Northwest Bronco

Apr 11, 2022

I have Gaia on my phone, if you use the apple car play feature the Gaia map will pop up on your screen in the bronco. BUT you have limited interactions with it. It's just there for viewing. I too am looking forward to the Ford off road navigation feature :)
Northwest Bronco Channel
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Apr 11, 2022

I have Gaia on my phone, if you use the apple car play feature the Gaia map will pop up on your screen in the bronco. BUT you have limited interactions with it. It's just there for viewing. I too am looking forward to the Ford off road navigation feature :)
Same with On-X.
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
TEEDEE, JoergH

Rank V

Apr 20, 2022

As per Ford Authority...

“It hasn’t launched yet. I don’t have anything to share right now, but we’re working through it and are working as quick as we can to get it out there,” Esteban Plaza Jennings, Bronco Marketing Manager, told Ford Authority Executive Editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/ford-bronco-fordpass-performance-app-is-a-work-in-progress/
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21

Rank III

Apr 20, 2022

I’m guessing lawyer delay, trying to figure out how to avoid liability for suggesting or sending people off road

Apr 20, 2022

I’m guessing lawyer delay, trying to figure out how to avoid liability for suggesting or sending people off road
You would think that OnX would have figured that out already ... Hey Ford, just copy what they did! LOL

Rank 0

Nov 04, 2022

I just received an email from Ford customer care telling me they know nothing about it and that if I want new maps to buy them from my dealer? My dealer cannot get a straight answer from Ford. Im pissed and I expect better treatment than this. If its s bust, tell me and Ill spend the 300 bucks on a dedicated system. If its coming .....tell me! Does anyone have a contact in Ford? I do not like being ignored as a customer
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 04, 2022

I just received an email from Ford customer care telling me they know nothing about it and that if I want new maps to buy them from my dealer? My dealer cannot get a straight answer from Ford. Im pissed and I expect better treatment than this. If its s bust, tell me and Ill spend the 300 bucks on a dedicated system. If its coming .....tell me! Does anyone have a contact in Ford? I do not like being ignored as a customer
It's definitely not coming this year, per Matt Winter, Bronco brand manager.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Nov 04, 2022

She may never, ever come.
@jordanfrombn on Instagram

Life is a Highway

Nov 05, 2022

It isn’t available anytime soon. I will use one of the alternatives. Spend the $300. Unless you haven’t gotten your Bronco yet. Then just wait and see

Rank V

Feb 05, 2023

Got the 2023 wondering when the fordpass performance app will be available.

The suspense is killing me.
Deano Bronc