Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I think my want for everyone to get the info that's sparking their state of commentary exceeds my patience, @PSUTE, so I want P.R. to have a good experience with the Bronco, of course. But at the same time, I want my buds here at BN, as well as the really cool people I met from Ford to not be blamed or mistreated. All of us are humans, even the nameless dealership employees/Ford engineers.

So at the end of the day, while I hear P.R.'s frustrations and want to answer them, @P.R. Kid, I do bristle at the names/treatment toward the folks here who are trying to help. I'm always down to help the underdog first, and while that's been a moving target in this thread, I'd like the frustration to be kept off the good people here, please.

Laura

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Supporter II

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Granted I didn't see that post; I'm not on these forums every night. Highly technical questions? The speaker locations; just from pics alone I know where 8
of the ten go, only missing 2. The wheel hub center bore size is a question that's been asked by others on at least a couple of threads that I've seen, you haven't seen that? Not sure what you mean by " Laura has the patience of a saint, if you were on the boards I Admin or Mod this would be the mildest reaction I'd have." Please
feel free to elaborate.
I'll @ you directly when the article goes up. The last two were hard to find in person; we were guessing on our first attempt. The article will have the diagram worked on in conjunction with Ford.

Laura

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Supporter II

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I also am one of those people who thinks of things to add later :LOL:

I believe that we are able to handle all opinions -- all of you can hold your own; I'm just a nurturing person – and that any opinion can be stated freely in this community, so long as it is done with respect and logic. Some of us will have disappointments in the vehicle, process, people, etc. Not everything will be as we want it, because we're 200,000 different individuals. Let's just think of each other while sharing them.