Ford said…

Bucky43
May 17, 2022

Rank III

May 17, 2022

I made my weekly phone call to FMC to see if I was lucky enough to have a VIN (nope). The agent was super nice and said he did have some good news for me..,his words,
“ Ford stopped taking orders March 7, of this year and they are stepping things up. All orders will have a production date within 90 days starting at March 31”. I asked him if that meant I wouldn’t be rolled over to a ‘23 and he said “No”. And I’d have a date by June 30….now let’s see if that’s true! Fingers crossed!
BroncoUp, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2022

Rank III

May 17, 2022

I made my weekly phone call to FMC to see if I was lucky enough to have a VIN (nope). The agent was super nice and said he did have some good news for me..,his words,
“ Ford stopped taking orders March 7, of this year and they are stepping things up. All orders will have a production date within 90 days starting at March 31”. I asked him if that meant I wouldn’t be rolled over to a ‘23 and he said “No”. And I’d have a date by June 30….now let’s see if that’s true! Fingers crossed!
I was told this as well last night. Maybe it's gas, maybe it's real. It sure sounded sweet though.
Jakob1972, Poindexter_d

Rank III

May 17, 2022

I was told this as well last night. Maybe it's gas, maybe it's real. It sure sounded sweet though.
Hopefully it’s real, either way sure made me smile today!
Hpr367, Poindexter_d

Libations MOD

May 17, 2022

They scheduled right up until the end of Oct for the end of 21MY so don't see how they could schedule 5 months out for this year.
They were supposed to schedule 8 weeks out on 4/18 (5/30 - 7/25) and only did 3 with lots on 6/13 now bumps
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Poindexter_d

Rank I

May 17, 2022

Hopefully this means the ones that are “in production” for weeks/months will get finished and delivered, pronto.
Poindexter_d, washope

Rank VI

May 17, 2022

I was told yesterday by the really nice person on Ford Chat that they have no idea about my Bronco, I then asked how some people that ordered the same truck after me were getting theirs already on a same vehicle build. She said that the Broncos were probably coming from different manufacturing plants. What?!?! Is she smoking something or me? I thought that all USA Bronco's come out of the same plant in Michigan.
Big Papa, Jakob1972

Rank VI

May 17, 2022

I was told yesterday by the really nice person on Ford Chat that they have no idea about my Bronco, I then asked how some people that ordered the same truck after me were getting theirs already on a same vehicle build. She said that the Broncos were probably coming from different manufacturing plants. What?!?! Is she smoking something or me? I thought that all USA Bronco's come out of the same plant in Michigan.
Hahaha. Maybe they're shipping mystery Broncos in from out of the country. :LOL:
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Big Papa, Jakob1972

Rank I

May 17, 2022

Hahaha. Maybe they're shipping mystery Broncos in from out of the country. :LOL:
Hey whatever it takes to get these orders filled
Darrel, Poindexter_d

Rank VI

May 17, 2022

Good, for a minute I thought that I was on drugs or something.
Poindexter_d, EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

May 17, 2022

We can count on one , Ford will lie to us. That’s about all we can count on.
Poindexter_d, Bronco V-8

Rank Benevolent Dictator

May 17, 2022

Hey Bucky43,

That is music to my ears. I am a year into my wait and if I could get a build date by the end of June, that would be truly amazing! Let's hope this guys insights come true! Thanks for posting something so positive.
Poindexter_d, HeyDobby

Rank Benevolent Dictator

May 17, 2022

Hey Tank,

If one person states it, that could be construed as 'hot air', but two service agents stating the same thing, certainly makes it more believable!
Darrel, Rydfree

Libations MOD

May 17, 2022

Hey Tank,

If one person states it, that could be construed as 'hot air', but two service agents stating the same thing, certainly makes it more believable!
Kinda like the "it depends on which plant your coming from" LMAO
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Big Papa, Poindexter_d

Rank VI

May 17, 2022

It's going to be hard for them to get build dates for all the orders, when they haven't even been scheduling for the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately the way this has been going for the last year and a half, I fully expect to get a 2023, but my real fear is that come fall, Ford will announce they can't meet any of the outstanding orders, cancels the entire order book, and directs us to submit new reservations and orders. I really hope that doesn't happen.
Rydfree, critzy

Rank II

May 17, 2022

I used to be such an optimist... I have become more of a "I'll believe it when I see it"-ist now. :-) but always happy to hear what could be good news for those of us in the "waiting room".
4-door WildTrak / Hot Pepper Red / Mod bumper / tow / leather
Res: 7/20/2022 | Order: 2/28/2021 | Built: 7/31/2022 | Delivery: 8/21/2022
HeyDobby, Bronco 202?

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 17, 2022

A nice person on
Ford chat?
Where Ford.com? there none there.
ResidualGenius

Rank III

May 17, 2022

A nice person on
Ford chat?
Where Ford.com? there none there.
I’ve called every Tuesday for the last 4 months and I have never had one that wasn’t nice ~ some nicer than others but all very friendly
Jakob1972, SethPoeski

Rank III

May 17, 2022

It's going to be hard for them to get build dates for all the orders, when they haven't even been scheduling for the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately the way this has been going for the last year and a half, I fully expect to get a 2023, but my real fear is that come fall, Ford will announce they can't meet any of the outstanding orders, cancels the entire order book, and directs us to submit new reservations and orders. I really hope that doesn't happen.
Did they do that with the 21’s? Make you all reorder and start over?

Libations MOD

May 17, 2022

Did they do that with the 21’s? Make you all reorder and start over?
Yep, if you held a 21MY order with no Vin, you then had to place a new 22MY order with your dealer in Oct.
Big Papa, rws

Libations MOD

May 17, 2022

I've been moved around 5 times so far and would almost guarantee #5 wasn't the last one either, so hard to see they can schedule 6 months when they can t even dial it in now with 3-4 weeks scheduling
PSUTE, Bronco 202?