Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 24, 2020
West Virginia, USA
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
Ayers
I got order confirmation on the 18th of March for my 2021 Wildtrak. What link/links do I use to track it? Do I need to wait a little longer for additional emails? My dealer was a little clueless.
Did you order a Sport? My understanding is that the order tracker only works with Sport models. Sorry if that’s a dumb question, but threads appear to be getting mixed up often! (Obviously I don’t know what a Wildtrak is. Sorry.)

Jmoffroad66

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 22, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Manjarrez
Member #

Did you order a Sport? My understanding is that the order tracker only works with Sport models. Sorry if that’s a dumb question, but threads appear to be getting mixed up often! (Obviously I don’t know what a Wildtrak is. Sorry.)
No sport. 2021 Wildtrak 4dr

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

[
No sport. 2021 Wildtrak 4dr
if you received your order confirmation in a Ford email, check for a link “track my order”. If it’s there, try that one, if not they will have one when your order gets picked up by the plant. You won’t be able to track your order until you get your VIN. I expect Ford will have it set up for you to track your orders for the big boy Bronco... if not they will probably have a link pretty soon as you guys will drive the dealerships absolutely crazy! Unfortunately you’ll need your VIN and your dealer assigned order number (not you reservation number). You’ll need to get that from your dealer. You wont get a VIN until your order has been picked up by the assembly plant. You can also go to your Ford Owner’s account and check under Reservations/Orders. Don’t remember how much info is there, but it might help a bit.

Second thing, and probably more important, your salesman may be clueless, but the dealership isn’t, they can track your order using Ford’s Vehicle Visibility system. They have 24/7 access and it has the most current info. You might need to speak to the new car manager, their vehicle inventory manager or the general manager to get the info you want. Best wishes on getting you new Wildtrak, they are awesome!

Jmoffroad66

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 22, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Manjarrez
Member #

[
if you received your order confirmation in a Ford email, check for a link “track my order”. If it’s there, try that one, if not they will have one when your order gets picked up by the plant. You won’t be able to track your order until you get your VIN. I expect Ford will have it set up for you to track your orders for the big boy Bronco... if not they will probably have a link pretty soon as you guys will drive the dealerships absolutely crazy! Unfortunately you’ll need your VIN and your dealer assigned order number (not you reservation number). You’ll need to get that from your dealer. You wont get a VIN until your order has been picked up by the assembly plant. You can also go to your Ford Owner’s account and check under Reservations/Orders. Don’t remember how much info is there, but it might help a bit.

Second thing, and probably more important, your salesman may be clueless, but the dealership isn’t, they can track your order using Ford’s Vehicle Visibility system. They have 24/7 access and it has the most current info. You might need to speak to the new car manager, their vehicle inventory manager or the general manager to get the info you want. Best wishes on getting you new Wildtrak, they are awesome!
Awesom, thanks.

Reactions: Ponds

benjaminkrawiec

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jan 14, 2021
Novi, Michigan
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Krawiec
Member #

My order tracker looked like this up until my build was actually put into production, it never showed scheduled build date info, etc.

Bike007b

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

[

Thanks for the info!!!

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

My order tracker looked like this up until my build was actually put into production, it never showed scheduled build date info, etc.
Ford’s updated their tracking link and, at least for me last week, it was actually informative. It did give my build date, but I think shipping is a tad wonky. Your Bronco was built on 3/15?

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

A few months away, makes it seem like a long time. Maybe " a coupla " is more accurate and makes the patience needed easier to accommodate...:)...
Theres a funny action movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger
Last Action Hero
With his accent' He says to a villan guy
"Are you a farmer"
"Here's a coupla acres"
And proceeds to kick the guy in the crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUTE

Ayers2013

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 24, 2020
West Virginia, USA
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
Ayers
Been in transit from Hermosillo since 3/15–spoke to my dealer on Monday and they said it was “somewhere in Illinois” and scheduled to arrive between 4/9 and 4/15, but could be sooner or later. We will see—of course I’m hoping sooner!

Reactions: Ponds

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

Order tracker says Badlands is being shipped! WOOHOO!!!

Wowzah its already been 2 months....
Have learned tons of stuff reading up. So glad to have researched.
Think helped me prepair to enjoy this even more!
2 weeks..... :):):)

reneesoltis

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 28, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Soltis
Got an email last night. My BS BL+BL is getting ready to be shipped. Should be here the week April 25 - May 1. I had May 01st on my calendar according to the updates. Fingers, toes, eyes, pony tails and everything I can cross, crossed for a speedy delivery. I think I will be happy once it shows it is on its way. Its getting real everyone.......

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Got an email last night. My BS BL+BL is getting ready to be shipped. Should be here the week April 25 - May 1. I had May 01st on my calendar according to the updates. Fingers, toes, eyes, pony tails and everything I can cross, crossed for a speedy delivery. I think I will be happy once it shows it is on its way. Its getting real everyone.......
Congrats!

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

WOOHOO for You too!
Black Badlands head'n for fun!!!