Ford needs to listen up!!

Cliffhanger
Aug 23, 2021

Rank II

Aug 23, 2021

Ford! Powers that be!
thanks for canceling my color (anti matter blue) for 2022! NOT! I’m LIVID! Now if you want to show some real customer satisfaction service then you would offer all reservation holders who reserved & order the canceled colors to roll them into 2022! Because it’s YOUR fault that you cannot figure out how to make a hard top! Not ours! We should all be able to still get the colors we want. And price protection as well! Don’t screw this up more than you already have Ford!
from a pissed off order holder!
Gimesnow, 14U
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

I second this, and my color made the cut.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Gimesnow, 14U

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 23, 2021

3rd

I'm fortunate to be a 21, more upset they're not even out and it's like "Lol, here's a real Orange and a Green, sucks to be you 21s"
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Cliffhanger, EAJ

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

So, they offered colors on vehicles they couldn't produce and then cancelled that color when they could (theoretically) produce the vehicle? Why offer the color at all then (rhetorical question)?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Gimesnow, 14U

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 23, 2021

but but but don't you like your hammock?
14U, EAJ

Rank III

Aug 23, 2021

Yes, Ford needs to reevaluate their latest decision!
Day 2 reservation, January 2021 order and getting moved to 2022. Antimatter 2dr
14U, Cliffhanger

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

While @Ford Motor Company is listening ....
Here's the letter they should have written for the Dirt Mountain Gang.... instead of, "Some Stuff happened, we can't ship your built unit, now it sucks to be you....keep waitin for AT LEAST a few more MONTHS!!!!"

Next time , try something that at least attempts customer satisfaction....
"Hey , we fudged up a little bit. We need to replace this hard top in a few months, but in the mean time, enjoy your Bronco. We know how important it is to you and we do not want to hold up your delivery for a few months for a cosmetic issue.
We want to apologize for the 1 hour of inconvience this will cause in a few months, but we really wanted you to have this vehicle to enjoy until then.
Thanks for your patience,
The Bronco Team"
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Jakob1972, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

If it was a cosmetic issue they'd probably do just that. Why don't they? It's probably not a cosmetic issue.
Jakob1972

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

Judging by the Levine reply I read somewhere, I think they had a HUGE "OH SH1T!!!" moment when they realized canceling customers desired colors MIGHT anger them.

This whole debacle is really making me think about a 2 or 3 year lease.
I can't help but wonder, if their foresight is this poor , these things are bound to be plagued with problems.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Gimesnow, Cliffhanger

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

If it was a cosmetic issue they'd probably do just that. Why don't they? It's probably not a cosmetic issue.
Oh, I'm very aware of that.
Nothing like using their own words against them. ;)

Rank V

Aug 23, 2021

MARCH 19TH was the order date that was locked in and I for one (Rapid Red ) am livid that they are not honoring there promise of BUILD AND PRICE and then submit our order . as we wait patiently for FORD to make their mistakes RIGHT.
now it is said that they are dropping the colors that have been mentioned. I scrambled for the money for my down payment , I sold my JEEP in haste to make sure I would have a down payment ready , I could have kept it longer because of the incompetence roll out.
Ford I backed you up several time on this forum and the other too. now you are letting us down again , I am tired of all this BS.
I want my Rapid Red 2 door that I place an order on 1/20/21
FORD ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE ?????????????????????
Gimesnow, 14U

Rank II

Aug 26, 2021

but but but don't you like your hammock?
I didn’t get a hammock or anything else!

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 26, 2021

I didn’t get a hammock or anything else!
So you got nothing to complain about. :p
AcesandEights

Rank V

Aug 26, 2021

Update !!!!!! I have a build date!!!
Sdakotabronco, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2021

MARCH 19TH was the order date that was locked in and I for one (Rapid Red ) am livid that they are not honoring there promise of BUILD AND PRICE and then submit our order . as we wait patiently for FORD to make their mistakes RIGHT.
now it is said that they are dropping the colors that have been mentioned. I scrambled for the money for my down payment , I sold my JEEP in haste to make sure I would have a down payment ready , I could have kept it longer because of the incompetence roll out.
Ford I backed you up several time on this forum and the other too. now you are letting us down again , I am tired of all this BS.
I want my Rapid Red 2 door that I place an order on 1/20/21
FORD ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE ?????????????????????

Their promise was what? Anything without a VIN gets pushed. Whatever is pushed from 2021 is 2022 or 2023 and so on. If what you want is not available in 2022 or 2023 or...then you will get what they will provide. That's really their promise, not to build you a 2021-specific vehicle in 2022 or 2023. Sh*t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Aug 26, 2021

Meanwhile at Jeep:
1629997141047.png.1629997149903.png1629997159184.png1629997178386.png1629997190783.png
Gimesnow, Jakob1972

Rank V

Aug 26, 2021

Ford! Powers that be!
thanks for canceling my color (anti matter blue) for 2022! NOT! I’m LIVID! Now if you want to show some real customer satisfaction service then you would offer all reservation holders who reserved & order the canceled colors to roll them into 2022! Because it’s YOUR fault that you cannot figure out how to make a hard top! Not ours! We should all be able to still get the colors we want. And price protection as well! Don’t screw this up more than you already have Ford!
from a pissed off order holder!
There's your price protection - https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/ - not your color, but at least half of what you're asking for.
1629997699592.png
Speed Devil

Aug 26, 2021

There's your price protection - https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/ - not your color, but at least half of what you're asking for.
View attachment 17439

Well thank god for that, at least that's one thing they're doing right

Member 2541 Jerry

Aug 26, 2021

I got the e mail from Ford verifying my build specs “iNCLUDING” the selected Rapid Red color that” THEY OFFERED ME !” , the day I placed my official order last January. And now , nine months later apparently I’m SOL for Rapid Red.
I can only imagine what’s next for this over a year and a half journey “since my original LMAO RESERVATION !
I’m not losing my patience,
I Have Indeed “LOST” my patience.

From what I’ve seen- The metallic Gold/Orange/Copper/Wet Rust dynamo of a color they are calling red hot chili pepper, shade shifting ,chromium paint selection looks nothing like a RED. Especially compared to the rich Dark Red of Rapid Red, that was offered “AND ACCEPTED !” By FORD MOTOR COMPANY over a year ago.
I honestly don’t care how many people ordered what color.
What I care about is INTEGRITY !
I Didn’t offer to take orders on Broncos a year and a half ago ,
YOU DID !
If your prepared… “TAKE Reservations & Orders”
If your not………..”Don’t take Reservations & Orders”
FORD,
If you are confused…
Drop back to basics and sell vehicles “THAT YOU OFFERED & CONFIRMED ORDERS ON $$$.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Gimesnow