Oct 6, 2021
PA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

View attachment 22082
Got the image a day after it showed up built/shipped. I was a November MIC replacement and I think notice was on 11/4. Strange that the WT is missing the black on the hood
Yeah I didn't even notice mine had it on (a few pics above) until I zoomed in. I regret not getting the side graphics & haven't found them available to purchase yet.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

View attachment 22082
Got the image a day after it showed up built/shipped. I was a November MIC replacement and I think notice was on 11/4. Strange that the WT is missing the black on the hood
I believe the graphics are applied in another building. Love seeing them roll off with the MIC tops!

Reactions: TK1215

Speed Devil

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Member #

It seems the pictures are emailed a few weeks after they were taken. it's a nice gesture though.
ill take it.

it only took last month for my mom to stop pushing wranglers on me, so sending her this sealed the deal.

Before you ask why, just imagine a reboot of Everyone Loves Raymond with him having 4 sisters and no wife/kids yet

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

Mine is scheduled for production this week.......when should I expect the newborn photo? The end of the week or next?? :unsure:

Adilenemv

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 15, 2021
Los Angeles
First Name
Adilene
Last Name
Velasquez
View attachment 19921

Mine was a 8/3 blend date. 2400 miles on it and loving it. Black Diamond Mid Package.. It looks like there is a Ranger behind me in line!

The fact that Ford did this is absolutely Badass. A much appreciated email today! There is a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! It is a Cyber Orange Bronco that gets driven daily. Hope you all get your own pic soon. T. LaRue
Quick question what is blend date