Super Supporter II

Jul 11, 2020
Helotes, TX, USA
First Name
Shon
Last Name
Bendrey
Member #

How did you get the roof rails for the 4 door and a hard top?
I got lucky I guess.....one of the few 4 door MIC hard tops that I've seen. I had a pretty early production date (prior to the freeze).
My local dealer ordered and installed the roof rails after I had taken delivery

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I got lucky I guess.....one of the few 4 door MIC hard tops that I've seen. I had a pretty early production date (prior to the freeze).
My local dealer ordered and installed the roof rails after I had taken delivery
Very hot looking ride. Your definitely lucky. I gotta talk to my dealer now. Lmao. Last i checked the accessories list was still unavailable for orders.

Bonedry

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 11, 2020
Helotes, TX, USA
First Name
Shon
Last Name
Bendrey
Member #

Very hot looking ride. Your definitely lucky. I gotta talk to my dealer now. Lmao. Last i checked the accessories list was still unavailable for orders.
Before you give your dealer a hard time, the roof rails were not available as a kit or accessory. I had them order it piece by piece, bolt by bolt through the parts dept. to the tune of $2,500 (for a $400 factory option). You may want to wait until theirs a better option :) I was too impatient

LR48

Rank V

Supporter III

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

This is super cool. It would be great if they could find a way to automate this process with a camera that takes a pic of every Bronco as it comes down the line, and associate the pics with the respective VIN. HUGE thumbs up on this idea... and a great way to keep us engaged and give us some cool memorabilia for our rides. this is a step in the right direction.
At least you'll get yours this year mine time traveled to 2022.

Reactions: llv1980

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

This is super cool. It would be great if they could find a way to automate this process with a camera that takes a pic of every Bronco as it comes down the line, and associate the pics with the respective VIN. HUGE thumbs up on this idea... and a great way to keep us engaged and give us some cool memorabilia for our rides. this is a step in the right direction.
At least you'll get yours this year mine time traveled to 2022.
Yeah, mine too.

Reactions: LR48

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Target sent me a photo of mine coming off the assembly line this morning!View attachment 19945
And the winner of the funniest post of the day goes to @nrlucas
That is funny but a sad thought there are going to be three year olds that get their Broncos be for I get mine. :LOL: