Will there be a May email?

BSeeliger
May 23, 2021

Rank III

May 23, 2021

Wasn’t there supposed to be a May email to everyone about your Bronco timeline? I know they started to having weekly emails that have since dried up and there was a delay but I thought in general there was to be an email in May to all res holders. Has that been squashed or moved to July? I know it’s still May but maybe I missed the thread on this info or rumor. (My dealership is garbage. They are the largest in Austin and fail to communicate!)
July 15th Res.
Jan 23rd Order placed
May 23rd patiently becoming impatient!
Shadowblade, Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2021

Rank V

May 23, 2021

There was an email sent to some on the 20th. From what I’ve read, most were FE builds. I’ll try to find the thread and post it.
There is one more May Thursday too
4 dr Badlands, Black, MIC, Lux, 2.7L, Tow, Leather (2022, Scheduled 2/7/22) Built 3/22/22. Delivered 5/8/22

Lubbock, TX
Shadowblade, Gunninja1

Libations MOD

May 23, 2021

LOL Yea, they said "late May" so maybe umm this week I guess but then not really holding my breath anymore.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Cooknn, Bike007b

Rank VI

May 23, 2021

Yes
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
1Five1 Garage, Howdy

Home, home on the range

May 24, 2021

I don't like waiting any more than the rest and will be checking my email frantically on Thursday.... well ok will probably start Wednesday. If there's no email I will be very disappointed! I'll be checking BN constantly as well to see who's gotten one. Please post when you do!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Bike007b, TK1215

Rank V

May 24, 2021

Basically the timestamp means nothing and Ford does not have the parts to build what they advertised, despite having a year before the start of production and starting production mid year which means they only have to have half of the parts they would need for a full production cycle. This from an auto maker that routinely builds 750k trucks a year, can not figure out how to build 60k broncos. Maybe they are copying tesla?
oldred57, Bike007b

Rank V

May 24, 2021

Wasn’t there supposed to be a May email to everyone about your Bronco timeline? I know they started to having weekly emails that have since dried up and there was a delay but I thought in general there was to be an email in May to all res holders. Has that been squashed or moved to July? I know it’s still May but maybe I missed the thread on this info or rumor. (My dealership is garbage. They are the largest in Austin and fail to communicate!)
July 15th Res.
Jan 23rd Order placed

I saw something about they were supposed to have all June and July ones set by May 28 and the rest for the year 31... I don't think that will actually come true, but sometimes miracles happen.

July 13th Res.
Jan 20rd Order placed
May 23rd completely numb inside.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bike007b, KennyMac

Rank V

May 24, 2021

What is significant about "Thursdays"? Is that the only day they send out e-mails?
Cactus Gray 4D WT LUX MIC Mod Bumper
7/14/20 reservation, 1/26/21 order, 10/21/21 re-order, 8/22/22 delivery
769 DAYS!!
oldred57, JamYork

Life is a Highway

May 24, 2021

What is significant about "Thursdays"? Is that the only day they send out e-mails?
If there are going to be emails sent out, Thursday is the day. It’s part of the Dealer/Ford ordering process
Sdakotabronco

Rank IV

May 24, 2021

Basically the timestamp means nothing and Ford does not have the parts to build what they advertised, despite having a year before the start of production and starting production mid year which means they only have to have half of the parts they would need for a full production cycle. This from an auto maker that routinely builds 750k trucks a year, can not figure out how to build 60k broncos. Maybe they are copying tesla?

All of that preparation is for not if outside production agencies cannot get parts to the manufacturer. All we can do is be patient and wait for information to come down.

We should remember, this isn't happening just to Ford, but other manufacturers like Toyota as well.
Howdy, Sdakotabronco

Rank II

May 24, 2021

There was an email sent to some on the 20th. From what I’ve read, most were FE builds. I’ll try to find the thread and post it.
There is one more May Thursday too
FE? means what sorry not up to date on Abb..
TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

May 24, 2021

First Edition :)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
srick76, TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

May 24, 2021

Which reminds me of this thread.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/essential-additions-to-the-bronco-lexicon.1309/
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
KennyMac, SlashRacer

Rank III

May 24, 2021

I’ve gotten four emails from Ford since October. One on a Tuesday, two on a Friday but only one of the four was sent on a Thursday.
88bronco, nic

Rank II

May 24, 2021

July 15th Res.
Jan 23rd Order placed

Wondering all the same questions. Just some sort of update would be lovely!
Howdy, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

May 24, 2021

Harkening back to my one semester of community college Pyschology...
1. Denial - of course Ford is going to get all of the Bronco's out when they said they would in explicit reservation order
2. Anger - HOW COULD FORD SCREW UP THIS BADLY?!?!?!? Insert reason here ____________________
3. Bargaining - OK, so these commodities are constrained. Ford, can I please, please, with sugar on top give up my hard top, tow package, and lux package so that I can get my Bronco sooner?
4. Depression - everybody else is getting their build email, whoa is me, I'm never gonna get it :(
5. Acceptance -- sigh, it will come one day.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Shadowblade, Crysled84

Rank II

May 24, 2021

1. Denial - of course Ford is going to get all of the Bronco's out when they said they would in explicit reservation order
2. Anger - HOW COULD FORD SCREW UP THIS BADLY?!?!?!? Insert reason here ____________________
3. Bargaining - OK, so these commodities are constrained. Ford, can I please, please, with sugar on top give up my hard top, tow package, and lux package so that I can get my Bronco sooner?
4. Depression - everybody else is getting their build email, whoa is me, I'm never gonna get it :(

hahahah this is so spot on. Felt every single one of these emotions. It'll pay off when we can parade around town with the top off and make all the Jeep users jealous !!!!! :))) *evil laugh*
Shadowblade, TEEDEE

Rank V

May 24, 2021

6. Adaptiveness - Buy a Bronco Sport and brag that you got YOUR Bronco first. Explicitly leaving out the "Sport" part of the name.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Shadowblade, Ian Lacasse

Rank VI

May 24, 2021

hahahah this is so spot on. Felt every single one of these emotions. It'll pay off when we can parade around town with the top off and make all the Jeep users jealous !!!!! :))) *evil laugh*
BWUHAHAHAHAH *evil laugh*
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Jakob1972, SlashRacer

Rank XII

May 24, 2021

BWUHAHAHAHAH *evil laugh*
So today I go to lunch with an ol' buddy to this great burger joint...in the conversation I mention that I should hear by next Monday about the delivery timing for a Bronco that I ordered. The first words out of his mouth were, "What if that delivery window is from November to April? I immediately imagined the evil laugh :devilish: and felt a little foolish, as I've been thinking in terms of a defined build week like some of these early Thursday e-mails to the Fortunate Few. Why wasn't I thinking that we may get our promised e-mail, but it might not really help our Bronco Anxieties? :censored: Oh my!
I did go back and re-read Mark Grueber's (Bronco Marketing Manager) exact language in his March 25th e-mail..."As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process." Good luck to us all! :giggle:
TEEDEE, Jakob1972