Rank II

Advocate III

May 14, 2021
Toano, Virginia
First Name
Loran
Last Name
Walker
Received mine at 8:03 last night!!! let us pray ours sticks to the August 22 build week!! I’ve been reading that some of those with an August 8 build week were pushed to our week.
Got mine last night also, 2dr. OB. Dealer called me about 2 weeks ago and said mine was going in to production week of August 8th. Ford’s email last night was for August 22nd and I got a vin number. So we shall see. Btw my original order was 3/24/21.

Reactions: 14U

jossman

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 17, 2021
Monument,CO
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Joss
I am August 8 build week as of July 1 mail.SHALL SEE-Have all the deadly sins with my WildTrak build!!
4687F9FF-BE13-4C43-B23C-FD6E07DE1A2A.png

mharvey04

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 7, 2022
United States
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Harvey
Member #

Received mine at 8:03 last night!!! let us pray ours sticks to the August 22 build week!! I’ve been reading that some of those with an August 8 build week were pushed to our week.
Got mine last night also, 2dr. OB. Dealer called me about 2 weeks ago and said mine was going in to production week of August 8th. Ford’s email last night was for August 22nd and I got a vin number. So we shall see. Btw my original order was 3/24/21.
My dealer hasn’t called me. They even submitted MY22 order without contacting me. Smh. I called and told them I would be in and to go over my order because there were things I wanted to change to my original order. Conveniently, the guy who puts the orders in was out when I got there. Not the best experience so far with them. I need to contact them again and get my order slip/form. They never gave it to me because the guy who does the ordering always completed it after I went through the front salesman. Now that I have a VIN, the ordering guy left off Sasquatch. I’m not happy, but I’ll take what I can get at this point. My original order was 4/20/21. I would have ordered sooner, but I went back and forth with the model options. ‍♀ I’m surprised I have a production date since I kept the tow package. I wasn’t willing to give anything up.

Skeeter225

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 18, 2021
California
First Name
John
Last Name
Paruleski
This arrived in my inbox last evening at 8:41pmView attachment 39953
Congrats, I got that same message in June for my Bronco. And I actually picked it up on Thursday. And what a blast it's been so far!! Just 4 days of owning it I still can't believe how awesome it is. Even my youngest son who was skeptical of it now wants one. I let him dive it and do a complete look over of it and he's hooked. BTW he 6'6" and fits just fine, so all you taller people might want to check it out!!

Reactions: Dwaine

jossman

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 17, 2021
Monument,CO
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Joss
What state and do you have any under 30 male drivers living in your house? I had to insure my Z06 and Bronco as a classic cars when my son lived home in NJ, crazy state for auto insurance.
Live in CO,76 yrs old,single-no kids.Great driving record,insure 4 0ther vehicles + Harley.Also Homeowner discount.No tickets in 50+ years.Low yearly miles.This was an initial quote when I got a VIN#.$750 deductible-Agent said could save by raising to $1,000 which will do on all vehicles.Shall see when Bronco built + shipped.Shop every year for insurance so will see.In CO location rates vary a bunch.CO crazy for insurance + License Plates.!

Attachments

Reactions: TK1215

CVSaporito

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 13, 2020
Freehold, NJ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Saporito
Member #

Live in CO,76 yrs old,single-no kids.Great driving record,insure 4 0ther vehicles + Harley.Also Homeowner discount.No tickets in 50+ years.Low yearly miles.This was an initial quote when I got a VIN#.$750 deductible-Agent said could save by raising to $1,000 which will do on all vehicles.Shall see when Bronco built + shipped.Shop every year for insurance so will see.In CO location rates vary a bunch.CO crazy for insurance + License Plates.!
My brother and sister in law live in Morrison CO (NJ transplants), I know his ins rates are pretty cheap, at 60+ years old he recently picked up a '22 Vette and '22 X5.