Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
Should I be concerned about not receiving a production email yet? I reserved my Bronco on the day it was launched and this is stressing me out! :(
Only if you and your dealer didn't convert to an order! It is a two step process to get in line for a build. Your ford.com account should be updated from Reservation # to an Order#. Additionally, you need to check your Order Preview from your dealer and the Priority Code needs to be a 10-19. If it shows 99 your dealer put your order on production hold for '22. Even with all that no guarantees!

Commodore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 24, 2020
Van Wyck, SC
www.microbolics.com
First Name
Rory
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Got an email tonight that my BL production date went from June 21 to the week of July 12
Sorry for that...
I suspect Ford only sent emails to builds with any of the “4 sins”. Everyone with clean builds (likely) keep their same build date!

Last edited:

Mfecik

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 6, 2021
Waterdown, Ontario
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Fecik
Not sure if anyone else here in Canada has gotten an order confirmed.

I emailed my dealer (Onterio) about possibly making a change from High to Lux on our 4 door Outer Banks (non-Sasquatch), Blue Pier Cloth, 2.3, MIC, Tow. The reply back from them said I can't change my order because it was 'serialized'! She didn't give me a date but said that it will be one of the first to arrive here. Maybe it is because I "took over" another pre-order and it was high enough on the list? Not totally sure. I was just glad to hear that it was going to be built and come this year because I thought that Canada would be an after thought for Ford!

Promising news for a Monday even if my hands will be cold all winter (first world problem).

Last edited:

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Not sure if anyone else here in Canada has gotten an order confirmed.

I emailed my dealer (Onterio) about possibly making a change from High to Lux on our 4 door Outer Banks (non-Sasquatch), Blue Pier Cloth, 2.3, MIC, Tow. The reply back from them said I can't change my order because it was 'serialized'! She didn't give me a date but said that it will be one of the first to arrive here. Maybe it is because I "took over" another pre-order and it was high enough on the list? Not totally sure. I was just glad to hear that it was going to be built and come this year because I thought that Canada would be an after thought for Ford!

Promising news for a Monday even if my hands will be cold all winter (first world problem).
I don't think the order that it is reserved means much anymore. I reserved the bronco 2 hours after lines opened and transferred it to an order first at my dealership. There are customers that reserved it from October on that will be getting there before me. 4 in fact (so far). the hold up on mine is the deadly sins. Lux package being one of them.

Mfecik

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 6, 2021
Waterdown, Ontario
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Fecik
I don't think the order that it is reserved means much anymore. I reserved the bronco 2 hours after lines opened and transferred it to an order first at my dealership. There are customers that reserved it from October on that will be getting there before me. 4 in fact (so far). the hold up on mine is the deadly sins. Lux package being one of them.

Maybe I did myself a favour then. I was worried because of the tow which was on the list and also a bit concerned that we haven't seen a lot of the cloth seats (especially Blue) that they might just not have them for some weird reason. That along with being up north gave me concern. I think you are right, it isn't about when you ordered anymore its about the 4 big sins and if they could connect the dots for your order or not.

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Maybe I did myself a favour then. I was worried because of the tow which was on the list and also a bit concerned that we haven't seen a lot of the cloth seats (especially Blue) that they might just not have them for some weird reason. That along with being up north gave me concern. I think you are right, it isn't about when you ordered anymore its about the 4 big sins and if they could connect the dots for your order or not.
Yep. I just know when i get mine it will be what I wanted, not what Ford wanted me to have.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I thought they changed it from the deadly 6 to the 4 sins?

MIC
SAS
Tow

I believe the constraints will vary weekly.

HoosierDaddy

Rank II

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Northwest Indiana, IN, USA
Member #

I thought they changed it from the deadly 6 to the 4 sins?

MIC
SAS
Tow

I believe the constraints will vary weekly.

....and now brush guards (Safari Bars), according to that one email.
So many people bitched about the B-O bars, that they redesigned them at the last minute, and that has caused a supply shortage.

Last edited:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

....and now brush guards (Safari Bars), according to that one email.
So many people bitched about the B-O bars, that they redesigned them at the last minute, and that has caused a supply shortage.
I removed that ugly thing after the redesign and will wait for an AM saved me about $2000 LOL

Rockett

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 5, 2021
Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Brockett
I have regrets.... Called the dealer today, since i haven't received my production date I was hoping it wasn't too late to add the SAS... I didnt think Id need it because ill just lift my BD myself, and put Method 105's on myself... I decided I wanted the SAS vin/bling-squatch logo... but they said the change would likely push me to next year... I just cant do it, i want my BD at some point this summer, been waiting over 20 years for this bad boy.

Pakrat

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
I have regrets.... Called the dealer today, since i haven't received my production date I was hoping it wasn't too late to add the SAS... I didnt think Id need it because ill just lift my BD myself, and put Method 105's on myself... I decided I wanted the SAS vin/bling-squatch logo... but they said the change would likely push me to next year... I just cant do it, i want my BD at some point this summer, been waiting over 20 years for this bad boy.
Really depends on your place in line with your dealer and your reservation timestamp. If your reservation is after 7/15 than it might be an issue. But more importantly are you in your dealers allotment? Stopped into my dealer to talk financing and he said they are expecting the Sasquatch commodity restraints to start to ease late summer. If you have not gotten a build date or VIN yet it is highly unlikely you will receive it before September anyhow. Sounds like your dealer doesn't want to bother. What was your reservation date?

Reactions: Commodore

Rockett

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 5, 2021
Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Brockett
Really depends on your place in line with your dealer and your reservation timestamp. If your reservation is after 7/15 than it might be an issue. But more importantly are you in your dealers allotment? Stopped into my dealer to talk financing and he said they are expecting the Sasquatch commodity restraints to start to ease late summer. If you have not gotten a build date or VIN yet it is highly unlikely you will receive it before September anyhow. Sounds like your dealer doesn't want to bother. What was your reservation date?
Reservation Date: 07/14/2020

Reservation ID: 10156661

Im certain my sales associate is sick of hearing from me, I asked where i am in line and he hasn't responded yet.