Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 29, 2021
Ohio, USA
First Name
EVA
Last Name
OLCOTT
Hmm lemme check my emails I have 90 or so waiting on me. Since I’m a July 30th reservation my hopes are pretty low that I’ll be a MY21, but who knows.

Edit: I got nothing...
I was also a July 30th reservation holder, and received my email a few days ago that my Bronco Big Bend is scheduled for June 7th production. (I did not get the Sasquatch pkg.)

Commodore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 24, 2020
Van Wyck, SC
www.microbolics.com
First Name
Rory
Last Name
Blake
Member #

I was also a July 30th reservation holder, and received my email a few days ago that my Bronco Big Bend is scheduled for June 7th production. (I did not get the Sasquatch pkg.)
Great! post that info in the” Got a build date Register it here Updated daily” thread by @DRWright. There are 3 June 7th BB Broncos listed already. Big Bend Broncos ( and Outer Banks) make up the most early build dates, so far.

Last edited:

LuckyGirl

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 29, 2021
Ohio, USA
First Name
EVA
Last Name
OLCOTT
I should also add that I ordered the soft top. The only thing I upgraded was to the 2.7L engine. I tried not build it with anything that would push me into MY2022.

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Dang the only thing I have is the hard top. Going Badlands, 4-door, high package 2.3l, manual transmission, no squatch. Hmmmmm

glad you got yours.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Think this will affect anyone's orders? :(

Quite obviously yes. It is effecting all segments of the auto industry and pretty much any industry with electronics. The supply chain issues as spoken to, will not go away over night. More people will be pushed to 22 and 23 MY production. Hopefully more people get their vehicles sooner, but everyone needs to be prepared to wait. We don’t have to like it, but it is a reality. We all have to decide whether we are gonna do that or not. No bueno. I for one am gonna wait. I will be here obsessing like the rest. I learned a long time ago from my dad to focus on the things that I can do something about. And if I can’t, why am I worrying about it. So I choose to wait.

williagr

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 3, 2021
Little Elm, TX, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Quite obviously yes. It is effecting all segments of the auto industry and pretty much any industry with electronics. The supply chain issues as spoken to, will not go away over night. More people will be pushed to 22 and 23 MY production. Hopefully more people get their vehicles sooner, but everyone needs to be prepared to wait. We don’t have to like it, but it is a reality. We all have to decide whether we are gonna do that or not. No bueno. I for one am gonna wait. I will be here obsessing like the rest. I learned a long time ago from my dad to focus on the things that I can do something about. And if I can’t, why am I worrying about it. So I choose to wait.
I guess I was really asking if anyone thinks it will affect orders that already have a build date. Talk about a gut punch.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I guess I was really asking if anyone thinks it will affect orders that already have a build date. Talk about a gut punch.
I think the ones that have build dates should be fine. They supposedly have the parts procured for those. It will probably reduce the numbers, overall, that they can do based on parts availability. That’s why they are jumping all over the place on the list. They will search for as many as they can build with the available parts, each week. It’s not like they have these parts laying around at a warehouse. They procure parts as they go. Unfortunately, just the nature of the beast. It sucks

lonzo71

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

well, the more I read about bronco news, the more than likely, most here will not be getting anything till next year. Only 1/3 of reservations will be built this summer. Full production wont be reached till Aug 2nd. "Tag relief acceleration begins on August 30th, according to the tipster, who also mentions full tag relief production on September 20th. “I’m hearing that we’ll start at 350 units per shift - both Bronco and Ranger - then ramp up to approximately 600 units per shift by August/September,” .
2021 Ford Bronco Full Production Confirmed to Start on August 2nd - autoevolution

Oh course, IF i do get my email, you'll be the 3rd to know :cool: