Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

We’ve gotten a look at the Bronco “scheduled for production” emails that will begin arriving in inboxes as soon as Thursday, April 15.

What’s in the email?

Expect a cheerful greeting, your vehicle trim and door count in all its glory, and the week it is scheduled to be built. Each new Monday at the Michigan Assembly Plant can’t come fast enough!

You’ll also get an estimated delivery window to your dealership based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. Production and delivery times are based on reservation timestamp, part constraints, and the number of Broncos your dealer will receive.

Additionally, in the email will be your VIN and a link to track your Bronco’s status using it and your customer order number. Reminder: You can edit your order until you receive a VIN.

Finally, this high-note email will end with an invitation and sign-up link to one of the four Off-Roadeo events, where you can learn the ins and outs of the Bronco’s capabilities on off-road trails.

Let us know your questions, how often you expect to be refreshing your click on the "track the status" button –– and report here when you get that email!

14U

Rank V

Promoter II

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Question-
Can a dealer shift or choose which allocations they want in order to push out earlier reservation holders even if Ford is building that perticular model.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Remember, these notifications will be going to the customers with the earliest build dates.
define early? i was the 15th
I’m thinking this will primarily be folks who got priority orders from dealerships, folks in whatever VIP programs exist but we don’t know about, and FCTP builds. Could be wrong though, I don’t have anything confirmed on exactly who can expect to get emails. We just know that the very first ones are scheduled to go out on the 15th.

Mdbeachguy

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 23, 2021
Maryland, USA
Member #

I’m thinking this will primarily be folks who got priority orders from dealerships, folks in whatever VIP programs exist but we don’t know about, and FCTP builds. Could be wrong though, I don’t have anything confirmed on exactly who can expect to get emails. We just know that the very first ones are scheduled to go out on the 15th.
ya i deleted my post i misread what you said. You said "builds" not reservations

so this is the priority people

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

My wife tells me I'm special every day. The dealer must know it too! Sounds like by logic I'm locked in for this email! ;):ROFLMAO: