Ford Bronco Production Pics at Map

SlashRacer
Jul 12, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jul 12, 2021

This is a quote from my conversation with a friend of mine who works at map.

I can tell you that there is a guy whose whole job is to take pictures of broncos coming off of our Customer Acceptance Line... he takes the picture of their truck, and emails them to the owner. The first truck that went down the line today, we had to hunt it down and dig it out from within a bunch of other trucks because it was to be the first one on the line today.

Anyone get a picture of their completed bronco from Ford today?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021

Bandit_2021_bronco

Jul 12, 2021

First time hearing this. Have yet to see anyone post pictures of a finished Bronco rolling off the production line. This would be awesome if truly happening.
2 Door Black Diamond / Shadow Black / BN #337 - 7/13/20 reservation - 7/13/21 blend date
Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

Another email I will anxiously await!
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

This would be pretty cool, especially for those who plan of keeping their Bronc long term. Man, wish they were able to do tours/delivery similar to Corvette! I would love to have the pic though. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

If Ford sends me a pic of my Bronco rolling off the line, you can bet your ass I'll post it here, on my computer's wallpaper, printed out on every wall of the house, on the garage door, hell I'll even mail a copy to my mother!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

Is this something new? With my "In Production" it would be cool to see it birthed! LOL
I wasn't there...
BuzzyBud, WoolyGoat

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 12, 2021

That sort of thing used to be reserved for limited production vehicles... oh wait Bronco production is limited. :ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

That sort of thing used to be reserved for limited production vehicles... oh wait Bronco production is limited. :ROFLMAO:
Hey! We live in modern times. A few pictures as it moves down the line would be cool!
I wasn't there...
Bronc96, BuzzyBud
OBXBroncoGuy

Jul 13, 2021

Hey! We live in modern times. A few pictures as it moves down the line would be cool!
Agree, maybe @David or @Laura can confirm this?
BuzzyBud
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 13, 2021

Agree, maybe @David or @Laura can confirm this?
I haven't heard of this, but that would def be a treasure.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, Bandit Bronco

Rank V

Jul 13, 2021

Hell yeah. Show it all your friends like pictures of your kids.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

They can let me in at the end of the line and I will gladly snap pics of Bronco Nation members rides. :)
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 13, 2021

I had a special car, only 2380 were made, I can see pics of that, but one of 150,000?
SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

I had a special car, only 2380 were made, I can see pics of that, but one of 150,000?
If they crank out 150k units by next June I will be impressed. I question whether they will get 40k done this calendar year. Based on the interest in the vehicle and orders placed, I think there will be some trims and configurations on the Bronco which would make a 2021 Bronco special.
A photo of it coming off the line would be cool imo.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 13, 2021

If they crank out 150k units by next June I will be impressed. I question whether they will get 40k done this calendar year. Based on the interest in the vehicle and orders placed, I think there will be some trims and configurations on the Bronco which would make a 2021 Bronco special.
A photo of it coming off the line would be cool imo.
Kind of like the amusement park ride pics? :p
Sdakotabronco, KennyMac

Road trip!!!

Jul 29, 2021

I ordered another Bronco today and asked the sales manager about this at my new Ford dealership.

She confirmed pictures being taken and emailed out to customers as their bronco rolls off the assembly line!

Say cheese!!!!!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Sdakotabronco, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 29, 2021

I ordered another Bronco today and asked the sales manager about this at my new Ford dealership.

She confirmed pictures being taken and emailed out to customers and their bronco rolls off the assembly line!

Say cheese!!!!!
It's true! I just got a live photo of my Bronco build progress! Unfortunately, it hasn't changed in 6 months, but I'm feeling it this month! Things are about to happen!

Stainless-Steel-Ingot-03.jpg
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Sdakotabronco, Bronc96