Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

original post: https://thebronconation.com/ford-bronco-in-florida-announcing-the-bronco-nation-july-tour/

Get ready: The Bronco Nation will be traveling through Florida this week into next. From Wednesday, July 14 through Wednesday, July 21, Jordan and Barrett will be touring the state’s coast with a 4-door 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands.

We’re looking at a week’s worth of enthusiast meetups, hands-on experience with the Bronco, and modularity demonstrations. A limited amount of merchandise will be available onsite. Come out to the events closest to you and enjoy hours of fun as a community. Bring your family, questions, measuring tape, and camera!

For those of you not in the Florida area, stay tuned to our social media channels for some great beachside content.

2021 Florida Bronco Events | July 14-21
  • Wednesday, July 14: Jacksonville
  • Thursday, July 15: Daytona Beach
  • Friday, July 16: Orlando
  • Saturday, July 17: Miami
  • Sunday, July 18: Key West
  • Tuesday, July 20: Tampa
  • Wednesday, July 21: Tallahassee
Find more details on each stop as they become available on the events calendar. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
I've done that same road trip before, on my honeymoon, in a Corolla. I can only imagine doing it in a Bronco and getting paid for it! I'd say lucky guys, but I still wouldn't trade the company I had on that trip, even for a Bronco!

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Supporter I

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

I've done that same road trip before, on my honeymoon, in a Corolla. I can only imagine doing it in a Bronco and getting paid for it! I'd say lucky guys, but I still wouldn't trade the company I had on that trip, even for a Bronco!
I cannot complain! I love what I do!

wbvr3

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 15, 2020
Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, United States
First Name
WILLIAM
Last Name
VANRIPER
Member #

Thanks, Jordan and Barrett for bringing the pre-production 4dr Badlands to the St. Johns Town Center here in Jacksonville. First time sitting behind the wheel in one. My 2dr OBX is scheduled to be assembled the week of August 2nd. Blend date of August 6th. Safe travels to Daytona and points south.36814E51-CA8D-4F5B-BC8B-5C6070ECFD0E.jpeg5FA73CB9-CD8F-4D07-8AD8-6D0D180D3A57.jpeg

Last edited:

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Supporter I

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Thanks, Jordan and Barrett for bringing the pre-production 4dr Badlands to the St. Johns Town Center here in Jacksonville. First time sitting behind the wheel in one. My 2dr OBX is scheduled to be assembled the week of August 2nd. Blend date of August 8th. Safe travels to Daytona and points south.View attachment 15559View attachment 15560
Thanks a ton for stopping by! Great meeting you adn so glad you get to see the Bronco and sit in it. Great pics! Take care and we cant wait to see you behind the wheel of your very own Bronco!

Reactions: wbvr3

barrettirmscher

Rank III

Advocate I

Aug 26, 2020
Georgia, USA
First Name
Barrett
Last Name
Irmscher
Member #

Yesterday, we kicked off the Florida tour with our first stop in Jacksonville! We made the 6 hour journey from Atlanta and were greeted by so many friendly and eager Bronco fans. It was so awesome getting to meet members, enthusiasts, and people who simply stopped because they saw us parked! Tons of great questions, and I personally always love hearing people talk about their specific build and why they built their Bronco how they did.

We'll see you TODAY in DAYTONA BEACH, FL! Stay tuned to our social media channels for the exact location for the meetup. We're having this meetup on the beach, and we're working to nail down which vehicle beach access we will be at.
Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 9.59.13 AM.png

IG: @thebronconation
FB: The Bronco Nation

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Supporter I

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

We will also be making a last minute/impromptu stop at Ford's Garage/Bozard Ford for lunch around noon today!

LR48

Rank V

Supporter III

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

@jparker and @barrettirmscher will be in Daytona Beach for the next few hours! There's no exact address yet, just find them on the beach. They will be narrowing down the lot once they arrive. You can always message the guys directly on Instagram too at @thebronconation.
Thank you Laura you’re the best.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Thank you Laura you’re the best.
No, you guys are.
Tampa, Orlando, and WEST PALM BEACH/MIAMI GARDENS (added spots) info! so who knows, @toannn ;) About as hot off the presses as you can get, just hung up with Jordan.

All stops will be hosted at the 4WP stores.
7/16 - Orlando (4-7 p.m.) 5018 W. Colonial Dr. Orlando FL 32808
7/17 - West Palm Beach (10 a.m. -12 p.m.) 2240 N. Military Trail West Palm Beach FL 33409
7/17 - Miami Gardens (1-3 p.m.) 3383 N.W. 167th St. Miami Gardens, FL 33056
7/20 - Tampa (4-7 p.m.) 9222 N. Florida Ave Tampa, FL 33612

earmentrot

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 28, 2020
Port Orange,FL
@jparker and @barrettirmscher will be in Daytona Beach for the next few hours! There's no exact address yet, just find them on the beach. They will be narrowing down the lot once they arrive. You can always message the guys directly on Instagram too at @thebronconation.
I know this is a day late, but for future reference, Daytona Beach has 23 miles of beach. You can't just find them on the beach. ;)