Flipping Bronco

Advocate I

May 27, 2022
San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Roberto
Last Name
Zarate
I wanted to be nice, but while reading some of the posts in here, I will simply say this....

For every asshole who is flipping his Bronco for a quick buck, there are 1000's of real people still waiting for their orders to be picked.

If you want to be that person, then just walk away now, because you were never meant to be here in the 1st place!
How does this make sense? Let me ask you this, would you rather someone out there sell you a New Bronco for 10-15k over MSRP or would you rather pay 25k over at the dealership. Don’t forget most dealers will more than likely still hold on your interest rate making more money off of you while they force you to buy more warranties? Pay 10k over sticker sounds real good to me, over 25k plus whatever they force you to buy.
Everyone is out to make money, it’s how this country runs. Buying a Bronco in this market means 2 things. You can either afford it or can wait for it to come in. If you don’t want to wait, there’s plenty of broncos out there.
That being said, I have a 2022 4 door Outer Banks in Eruption Green being built next month. Has the Lux package, the performance bumper, the Aux switches, lock box. Didn’t opt in for the Sasquatch package, figured I’d lift it and put my own tires and rims on it since I didn’t like them. I’m only now selling it cause I couldn’t wait and found a F150 King Ranch on a good deal. If anyones intrested email me to robertzarate93@gmail.com

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

How does this make sense? Let me ask you this, would you rather someone out there sell you a New Bronco for 10-15k over MSRP or would you rather pay 25k over at the dealership. Don’t forget most dealers will more than likely still hold on your interest rate making more money off of you while they force you to buy more warranties? Pay 10k over sticker sounds real good to me, over 25k plus whatever they force you to buy.
Everyone is out to make money, it’s how this country runs. Buying a Bronco in this market means 2 things. You can either afford it or can wait for it to come in. If you don’t want to wait, there’s plenty of broncos out there.
That being said, I have a 2022 4 door Outer Banks in Eruption Green being built next month. Has the Lux package, the performance bumper, the Aux switches, lock box. Didn’t opt in for the Sasquatch package, figured I’d lift it and put my own tires and rims on it since I didn’t like them. I’m only now selling it cause I couldn’t wait and found a F150 King Ranch on a good deal. If anyones intrested email me to robertzarate93@gmail.com
I read your first 2 sentences and stopped there.

I WOULD NOT PAY OVER MSRP for a new Bronco. My deal was for 3% below invoice. And personally, whoever pays 10k-15k over for a vehicle is a COMPLETE IDIOT!

Now with that out of the way, anyone looking to make a quick buck (most likely made a reservation just for that purpose) is an ass in my opinion. Like it or not, I don't really care.

Bob Blaylock

Rank III

Supporter I

Feb 20, 2022
N 38 29 W 121 26
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Blaylock
EVs are a fad not going to take over.once carbon capture gets cranked up the carbon crisis will be over.
I think that EVs will eventually take over, but the technology is nowhere close to it yet, in spite of all the efforts to push this technology on us long before it is ready.

At my age, I am not confident that I will live to see the time when electric vehicles are practical alternative for most motorists to conventional internal-combustion-engined vehicles.

Stanseven

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 17, 2022
Delaware, USA
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Livingstone
And personally, whoever pays 10k-15k over for a vehicle is a COMPLETE IDIOT
Calling someone who just wants a certain individual vehicle an idiot isn’t fair. Lots of people pay over sticker for Raptor Broncos, Raptor F-150, Shelby GT500s, Corvettes, etc. It’s a matter of what they value as important and the amount of money they have.

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Calling someone who just wants a certain individual vehicle an idiot isn’t fair. Lots of people pay over sticker for Raptor Broncos, Raptor F-150, Shelby GT500s, Corvettes, etc. It’s a matter of what they value as important and the amount of money they have.
Doesn't change the fact that in my mind, they are still complete idiots!

Rossfam4

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 2, 2021
Illinois
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Ross
Member #

I recall the 2008 crash and when in spring of 2020 opportunity presented itself I took action. I'm going wait until all the foolishness is over and when the dealers are sweating over trying to move inventory, then I might buy.
I recently visited two local dealers - no brands mentioned - now selling at MSRP ... no market adjustment and no ridiculous DOC fees. I recall a few months ago visiting an RV lot .... "Supply and demand, $15k over MSRP, better take what you can get, Mmm Hmm" ... Just drove past the lot the other day and it's full of RVs and campers. The local car lots are full of used, over-priced vehicles. Where's the demand? I'm starting to see cracks. People keep spewing this "Supply and Demand" social media - Google-Nomics phrase like it means something. Bronco is overvalued and well played by Ford ... their marketing is remarkable. I came here to rejoice over the new Bronco and instead I'm reading about guys who were assigned Broncos ... my God! Assigned a Raptor and they have no intent on keeping ... Flip Flip Flip.

Well... Ford took $6 billion in bailout in 2008. Maybe they need new jets for their execs ... or perhaps its money for a new EV plant in India. I'll wait with you ... Big 3 bankruptcies will be entertaining.
Where did you see that Ford took $6 billion in bailout? Post a link please. I recall the other major car manufacturers taking $$$, but I call BS on Ford taking $6 billion.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Where did you see that Ford took $6 billion in bailout? Post a link please. I recall the other major car manufacturers taking $$$, but I call BS on Ford taking $6 billion.
Please see my post #16 in this thread.This statement was in fact addressed previously. That one of the problems with old lengthy threads.by the time you find the answer it is a hundred posts ago. :ROFLMAO: And yes you are correct

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Honestly, I reserved on day 1 with the intention of flipping. I saw the demand immediately when the Bronco was released, and knew I could sell for way over MSRP. But the more I looked into it, the more I wanted it myself. I ordered what I wanted and did not make any concessions to get it sooner, I stuck with what I wanted. Off-Roadeo sealed the deal for me that I really wanted this Bronco. Now that I have it, I know my Bronco is awesome, and if you want to buy it, you can't afford it. Well, there's a few people on Earth who could afford it, but not many. I'm keeping this one.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

ride high

Rank IV

Supporter III

Aug 19, 2021
chicagos west burbs
First Name
Stacy
Last Name
Jamison
true that, If someone paid me over msrp i'd be right back in line at ford so whats the sense. This vehicle has been impressive so far.

Reactions: KennyMac

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Why be critical of how others spend their money? Lots of people think we are idiots for buying Broncos
Seriously bud (and I use that term in general), but why do you keep coming back? You and everyone else can spend your money however you wish.

Does NOT change the fact that if you pay over MSRP, in MY OWN EYES, MY OPINION (yes, note the caps there), you are an idiot!

I'm not here to make friends, though it happens. I come here to share what I find/figure out on the new Bronco, and I come here for answers to the questions I don't know. So if I think someone is an idiot, that's my choice, get over it.

Stanseven

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 17, 2022
Delaware, USA
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Livingstone
Seriously bud (and I use that term in general), but why do you keep coming back? You and everyone else can spend your money however you wish.

Does NOT change the fact that if you pay over MSRP, in MY OWN EYES, MY OPINION (yes, note the caps there), you are an idiot!

I'm not here to make friends, though it happens. I come here to share what I find/figure out on the new Bronco, and I come here for answers to the questions I don't know. So if I think someone is an idiot, that's my choice, get over it.
I just like participating in forums where people have shared interests. Sorry if I upset you.