First time seeing one in "The Wild"

Sdakotabronco
Nov 26, 2021

Home, home on the range

Nov 26, 2021

Saw this today in Sioux Falls South Dakota. I know they are around but they are elusive!! The only others I've seen are dealer demos and ones waiting to be united with their families. Not sure if the owners are members of BN. Anyone own this beauty? Hard to see but it's a Badlands

20211126_122327.jpg
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Bschurr, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 26, 2021

It never gets old! Nice find.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bschurr

Rank 0

Nov 26, 2021

I’ve only seen two on the road, a full size in San Antonio and a Sport in Kyle, TX.
Lets Go Brandon
Bschurr

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2021

Saw this today in Sioux Falls South Dakota. I know they are around but they are elusive!! The only others I've seen are dealer demos and ones waiting to be united with their families. Not sure if the owners are members of BN. Anyone own this beauty? Hard to see but it's a Badlands

View attachment 22582

If it makes you feel any better, I've only seen 5. 4 of them I've seen only once, and the 5th one is my brother-in-laws. Count mine and I'm at 6. But you'd think we'd be seeing way more of these by now. :rolleyes:

BTW, a bit off topic, but I came across a dealer today who is getting (4) stock units in the coming weeks. When I asked about them I found out they are adding 2" lift, new wheels, new tires, leather seats. And selling them for an extra $10k. I don't expect them to sell all that quick, but goes to show how dealers are taking something that should fly off the lots and adding all kinds of extra crap that not everyone wants.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

No Ragerts

Nov 26, 2021

If it makes you feel any better, I've only seen 5. 4 of them I've seen only once, and the 5th one is my brother-in-laws. Count mine and I'm at 6. But you'd think we'd be seeing way more of these by now. :rolleyes:

BTW, a bit off topic, but I came across a dealer today who is getting (4) stock units in the coming weeks. When I asked about them I found out they are adding 2" lift, new wheels, new tires, leather seats. And selling them for an extra $10k. I don't expect them to sell all that quick, but goes to show how dealers are taking something that should fly off the lots and adding all kinds of extra crap that not everyone wants.
IMO - it’s a terrible dealer practice but it occurs frequently.

They add $2k worth of “upgrades” and charge $10k more - this way it’s not considered ADM it’s value add (NOT!)
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Rank IV

Nov 26, 2021

IMO - it’s a terrible dealer practice but it occurs frequently.

They add $2k worth of “upgrades” and charge $10k more - this way it’s not considered ADM it’s value add (NOT!)
Agreed. And, most of these dealers have terrible taste. They’ll build some tacky brodozers and that’s what we’ll see driving around. Yuck. Hard pass.
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Rank III

Nov 26, 2021

They are showing up in Georgia now. Seen several, seems like they all are A-51 or cactus Gray. They are nice to see....
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21
Bschurr

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Nov 26, 2021

starting to see them more often but still pretty rare