First solid axle swapped Bronco!

NickP
Aug 28, 2021

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

The madman @delfab__ on instagram has SAS’d his 2021 Base Bronco. And it’s on 40’s! Pretty wild, it’s light on details but he says more to come.
Deano Bronc, Bronco_Girl
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2021

No Ragerts

Aug 28, 2021

Nice & thanks for sharing.

“...Under hood changes coming soon” - it would be great to see if a Coyote fits in a Bronco!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Aug 28, 2021

Oh boy.....is everything above stock height going to be called "SAS'd"? :rolleyes:

I guess I feel the same way about this that I do about the super built up Jeeps on 40's. This is cool for SEMA, and I'm sure it's cool to be a first build front straight axle new Bronco, but in real life it's kind of pointless. There's no where that you need 40's to go that you would do with a long wheelbase full bodied car. It ends up being over kill and goes so far as to be another level of mall crawler. If you want to do big rocks, spend half that and get a decent rock buggy. Besides, the sticky compound is what really makes the difference, not the tire size. But, I get it, somebody had to be first.

I'm a rock buggy driver. We see it all the time. Guys spend a fortune building big Jeeps, but will never hang with the buggies because of way too much weight and body and non-sticky tires. Then they buy a buggy and say they never should have built the Jeep that big because they are left with a crappy pseudo buggy and a crappy exploration and street driver Jeep. Other than trying to be cool (mall crawler stuff) it's kinda pointless.
Deepshag, Cheeselog

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 28, 2021

Oh boy.....is everything above stock height going to be called "SAS'd"? :rolleyes:

I guess I feel the same way about this that I do about the super built up Jeeps on 40's. This is cool for SEMA, and I'm sure it's cool to be a first build front straight axle new Bronco, but in real life it's kind of pointless. There's no where that you need 40's to go that you would do with a long wheelbase full bodied car. It ends up being over kill and goes so far as to be another level of mall crawler. If you want to do big rocks, spend half that and get a decent rock buggy. Besides, the sticky compound is what really makes the difference, not the tire size. But, I get it, somebody had to be first.

I'm a rock buggy driver. We see it all the time. Guys spend a fortune building big Jeeps, but will never hang with the buggies because of way too much weight and body and non-sticky tires. Then they buy a buggy and say they never should have built the Jeep that big because they are left with a crappy pseudo buggy and a crappy exploration and street driver Jeep. Other than trying to be cool (mall crawler stuff) it's kinda pointless.

That sums it up.

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 28, 2021

Has Science gone too far?
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
goatman

Wank ER

Aug 28, 2021

Not a fan. Why? Like putting an independent front on a Jeep. I know people do it cause they can or want to, but I just don't get it. .

1630191850347.png1630191879322.png1630191908589.png
1630191937856.png1630191988559.png
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Bike007b, goatman

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 28, 2021

If it includes a manual handbrake conversion and a Coyote/Tremec swap, then we’re talking

Otherwise its just a waste of money, like going to a strip joint
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Bschurr, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 28, 2021

He’s going for a SEMA build, here’s a previous truck they did. 7B5C1C57-41F5-428B-AD0C-602FE0FB19BA.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Speed Devil