Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Folks,
There be news afoot. These are the first renders of the all black leather interior for the 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition. Feast your eyes.

Full res pics are attached.

FE-BLK-5.jpg
FE-BLK -SM-1.jpg
FE-BLK -SM-2.jpg
FE-BLK -SM-3.jpg
FE-BLK -SM-4.jpg
FE-BLK -SM-5.jpg

Attachments

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
From a Zero interior (Navy Pier) to a Hero interior (All Black w/white stitching). Now I'm ready to put my FE orders in. Wife is getting Cactus Gray with Black interior, Black mod hardtop and I'm getting Lightning Blue with Black interior, Black mod hardtop.

gvanroy

Rank V

Supporter III

Aug 9, 2020
Seven Bays, WA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
VanRoy
Member #

Bah! That does look nice...but I'll be the odd one and stick with Navy Pier/Lightning Blue. Already going to be late due to modular top.

Too bad FE doesn't have a black option for exterior. Black Exterior, Shadow Black Top, Black Interior, Black Rims...and a little red light going back and forth on the grill = Knight Rider Bronco lol

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
Bah! That does look nice...but I'll be the odd one and stick with Navy Pier/Lightning Blue. Already going to be late due to modular top.

Too bad FE doesn't have a black option for exterior. Black Exterior, Shadow Black Top, Black Interior, Black Rims...and a little red light going back and forth on the grill = Knight Rider Bronco lol
Loved that show. But kit had a tan interior. Lol
ddba02da05f2a4671fe9713b04a5528c.jpg

jkburg

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 14, 2020
Pewaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Burg
Member #

That is so much better than the Navy Pier! It looks like I'll be order this and Cactus Gray for mine! Hopefully all FE holders order the Black interior so it speeds up production!
First of all Damn Sexy! I mean the interior, not me. I am still back and forth with CG and A51.

redflippppper

Rank III

Advocate II

Sep 2, 2020
Bonney Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

That's really nice both interior color and the lightning blue. They need to offer both on all other models. Also need to get rid of the darn colored "badges" and go with a real metal emblem keep it simple: i.e: bronco. Lastly the grab handles need to be done away with as well and get rid of the bright colored orange and blue. Make them neutral colored. If they remain colored then have the option to have these items left in the glovebox. Hopefully #BRONCPRODUCTMANAGER, #BRONCOBRANDMANAGER, #MIKELEVINE, #BRONCOTEAM are listening about this.