First outing in my new Bronco Sport!

katie the bronco
Apr 27, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 27, 2021

Just took my new Bronco Sport out for the first time in Big Bear this weekend. I am new to the off-roading community so if anyone has suggestions or advice please feel free to contact me! I look forward to continuing to learn and get outside.20210424_192733.jpg20210424_150756.jpg
Will1966, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021

Life is a Highway

Apr 27, 2021

I see mountains and dirt and rocks. Looks like you are doing a pretty good job of it! Make sure to take advantage of the Off-Rodeo!
katie the bronco, Commodore

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

Have you thought about using GAIA GPS to find tracks in your area and record your adventures? You could then share your trips here on BN.
Circle back if questions arise.
katie the bronco, Commodore

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 27, 2021

Welcome to the BN
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Laura, katie the bronco

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

Just took my new Bronco Sport out for the first time in Big Bear this weekend. I am new to the off-roading community so if anyone has suggestions or advice please feel free to contact me! I look forward to continuing to learn and get outside.View attachment 12383View attachment 12384
This is the content I'm here for!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Laura, katie the bronco

Life is a Highway

Apr 27, 2021

This is the content I'm here for!
Exactly!
Commodore, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Apr 27, 2021

Welcome to the BN
Glad to be here!

Rank 0

Apr 27, 2021

Have you thought about using GAIA GPS to find tracks in your area and record your adventures? You could then share your trips here on BN.
Circle back if questions arise.
I have. I plan to turn an old phone into a GPS unit with GAIA. Is GAIA premium worth it when starting out?
BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Apr 27, 2021

I see mountains and dirt and rocks. Looks like you are doing a pretty good job of it! Make sure to take advantage of the Off-Rodeo!
That's the plan! I hope I can snag a spot in Moab

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

Go a little North of LA to the Pyramid lake area. Really cool easy to navigate trails that would be fun for someone starting out 4x4 trail riding. I spent 6 months in the LA area and took a 1993 bronco all over Hungry valley. There is a crazy vertical hill that is very extreme … Fun to watch guys climb.. but not for a inexperienced 4x4. Take it easy and explore.

http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1170

found the video …. enjoy

TK1215, katie the bronco

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

I have. I plan to turn an old phone into a GPS unit with GAIA. Is GAIA premium worth it when starting out?
I am using GAIA premium for access to all the overlays. Until you feel comfortable using overlays the premium level may be money not well spent. On the other hand, it is difficult to learn overlays without the premium level. You might consider watching a few YouTube videos on the subject prior to making a decision.
TK1215, 14U

Rank 0

Apr 27, 2021

Go a little North of LA to the Pyramid lake area. Really cool easy to navigate trails that would be fun for someone starting out 4x4 trail riding. I spent 6 months in the LA area and took a 1993 bronco all over Hungry valley. There is a crazy vertical hill that is very extreme … Fun to watch guys climb.. but not for a inexperienced 4x4. Take it easy and explore.

http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1170
Thank you for the information! It looks like a great place to start and it's close to home!
TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

Once you start feeling comfortable on the trails.... I can steer you towards some awesome trails over by mammoth.
Deano Bronc, TK1215