First Edition Rear Bumper

Stereo
Dec 24, 2020

Rank V

Dec 24, 2020

Did anyone else see the BN Instagram post of the FE? That does not look like a steel rear bumper that it is supposed to have. Does anyone know?
LadyBronco
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 24, 2020

Did anyone else see the BN Instagram post of the FE? That does not look like a steel rear bumper that it is supposed to have. Does anyone know?
I don't think it ever showed a steel bumper for the rear, only option on some models for the front.....with or without the bull bar and the removable end caps I believe. I could be wrong but for sure I don't remember ever seeing anything about the rear bumper being metal.:unsure:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)

Rank VI

Dec 24, 2020

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Buckin', Bronc96

Rank IV

Dec 24, 2020

Thank you for the pic. Nothing but Nice . Any shots of the interior? Can't wait to see the black interior option.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 24, 2020

Thank you for the pic. Nothing but Nice . Any shots of the interior? Can't wait to see the black interior option.

I don’t know if the black interior has been produced yet.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bronc96, vintage

Rank V

Dec 27, 2020

I don't think it ever showed a steel bumper for the rear, only option on some models for the front.....with or without the bull bar and the removable end caps I believe. I could be wrong but for sure I don't remember ever seeing anything about the rear bumper being metal.:unsure:

On the website comparison chart under bumpers it shows the FE has rear steal bumpers.
LadyBronco, samanator

Rank V

Dec 29, 2020

I'm really surprised that the Black Diamond and Badlands reservation holders haven't picked up on this and wondered where their Rear Steel bumper is at?
'21 FE 2-door CG, '96 EB leather 5.8L, '68 Explorer 5.0 swap
They call me Dave. FSBI 2019 BSCW 2020, 2022 BSCE 2021
samanator, Stereo

Rank VI

Jan 06, 2021

I'm really surprised that the Black Diamond and Badlands reservation holders haven't picked up on this and wondered where their Rear Steel bumper is at?
I think that a lot of these pictures are pre-production and not exemplary of the final vehicle. It would be great if Ford kept the B&P price tool "text" descriptions as accurate as possible though so we could have one source of the truth!!!
I wasn't there...
Rgwinn, Broncofly

Rank II

Mar 31, 2021

Fords comparison chart here: https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...vers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_ADA_REV1.pdf shows it on the Black Diamon and Badlands as well.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Mar 31, 2021

Fords comparison chart here: https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...vers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_ADA_REV1.pdf shows it on the Black Diamon and Badlands as well.
The BD, BL and FE all come standard with the same HD modular front and powder coated steel rear. The rest come standard with plastic font and rear, with the HD modular front as an option. Shows it right there on page 3
Broncofly, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Mar 31, 2021

@Zeni thanks for posting that