“You don’t give a damn”

Broncadonk MKG
May 28, 2021

Rank V

May 28, 2021

“We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.”

I read, re-read, and read this email again.
No, Ford, you haven’t done everything you can. I get it, the supply chain and logistics guys, the factories, yes. They have been working overtime and doing everything they can.
But the customer relationship team has not. Yes, I’m sure it’s because of some director’s decision not to allow more streamlined communication up and down the food chain. But this is absolute insanity.

Let customers change their dealerships. Plan out some financing incentives for customers with good credit who’ve been patiently waiting and saving. Because telling us you’ll make amends by giving us exclusive access to the BORs mean nothing to the majority of us, who can’t drop everything and fly across the country for these events.

The email was written in poor taste. We DO give a damn about these issues, and we ARE sympathetic. We just want to be informed of our investments.
TK1215, Sdakotabronco
Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2021

Libations MOD

May 28, 2021

SO very true, that email was more of a FU customer we will get to you when we get to you.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, Bschurr

Rank V

May 28, 2021

Well s%$# the whole deal is based on my pre pandemic expectations. Guess it is time to shift my expectations and stop living in the past, no matter how bad you want it,
due to constraints generated by the COVID life as we knew it has moved on. Not your fault, Not my fault,, Not Ford's fault. One thing is for certain ,change ,evolution will happen.
What next have to wear a helmet when you ride a motorcycle,or worse yet you have to wear a seatbelt anytime you are behind the wheel. Hard to be upset knowing you are on the ground floor
for the coolest rigg ever.
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank V

May 28, 2021

Well s%$# the whole deal is based on my pre pandemic expectations. Guess it is time to shift my expectations and stop living in the past, no matter how bad you want it,
due to constraints generated by the COVID life as we knew it has moved on. Not your fault, Not my fault,, Not Ford's fault. One thing is for certain ,change ,evolution will happen.
What next have to wear a helmet when you ride a motorcycle,or worse yet you have to wear a seatbelt anytime you are behind the wheel. Hard to be upset knowing you are on the ground floor
for the coolest rigg ever.

The poor communication would’ve occurred pandemic or not. Difference is that it’s more drawn out, and the stakes are higher given the fact the entire automotive market has gone to hell.
TK1215

Rank V

May 28, 2021

The poor communication would’ve occurred pandemic or not. Difference is that it’s more drawn out, and the stakes are higher given the fact the entire automotive market has gone to hell.
hate the player not the game
TK1215