I no longer believe anything they say...

vickismith1023
Apr 24, 2021

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

I just saw a fb post in a Bronco group, that someone reserved last weekend, ordered this past Wednesday, and got a production email on Thursday for June 28th! Not a sport, a 4 door badlands, lux package, soft top. What????

I’m happy for this person, but jealous at the same time. She won the Bronco lottery...lol!

I thought March 19th was the date reservations had to be converted, and order banks were closed?? I believe at this point..(I read something different daily) that they (Ford & dealership people) can do whatever they want.

I reserved on July 14th, and no email yet! I just hope I get a 2021 model like they said I would!

I’m totally annoyed right now...ugh!
Gunninja1, Steve777468

Life is a Highway

Apr 24, 2021

I just saw a fb post in a Bronco group, that someone reserved last weekend, ordered this past Wednesday, and got a production email for June 28th! What????

I’m happy for this person, but jealous at the same time. She won the Bronco lottery...lol!

I thought March 19th was the date reservations had to be converted, and order banks were closed?? I believe at this point..(I read something different daily) that they (Ford & dealership people) can do whatever they want.

i reserved on July 14th, and no email yet! I just hope I get a 2021 model like they said I would!

Wow if that’s true....definitely said Bronco? And not the Sport?

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

Wow if that’s true....definitely said Bronco? And not the Sport?
Yes, I ask! Bronco, 4 door badlands, lux package, soft top
por2guesefella, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Apr 24, 2021

Yes, I ask! Bronco, 4 door badlands, lux package, soft top
WTF!
Bschurr

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

WTF!
Yep I know! Like how? Ugh
TK1215, Bschurr

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Apr 24, 2021

Probably had connections on the inside, only logical explanation imo.

At the very least, it's not like she got a 6/7 build. Still, how Ford's handling this has me very angry
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Bronco_Girl, Gunninja1

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

Probably had connections on the inside, only logical explanation imo.

At the very least, it's not like she got a 6/7 build. Still, how Ford's handling this has me very angry
Maybe. She said her production email said build week of June 28th.
I know...it’s insane! Every day I read something that contradicts what they said would happen!
TK1215, 14U

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

If this is true, its only because she did not order the hard top. Every Bronco they are now showing off, has the best stop soft cover since they are so behind on Hard Tops for the builds. Im thinking if you order a Soft Top and every other item is available it will be put through as a buildable unit as soon as possible. Time stamps mean nothing now!
Steve777468, TK1215

Rank II

Apr 24, 2021

Dealers get priority orders, normally 1-2 per dealership. She was probably a long standing dealer/ford customer. It's Priority > FE > Reservation Date (parts pending on all)
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Apr 24, 2021

I call BS.they are lying. The world is full of trolls.
JJACK502, Rydfree

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

As they say...it's not what you know, it's who you !@#$
This person must have insider connections!!
Outer Banks, 4 Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MOD Hard Top, HD Bumper, Lux Package, Tow, Cloth Navy Pier, Oxford White
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

Will have to see it to believe it. As of right now, let her have her fame, when the day comes. She know what's coming for her. Maybe she does have a connection?! But who knows, I don't buy it for now. Besides to many of us will be having a fit if that true, plus what do you think the others feel when they are push over to 22MY. To much of a hassle for Ford to be dealing with that, if this were true.
TK1215

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

Dealers get priority orders, normally 1-2 per dealership. She was probably a long standing dealer/ford customer. It's Priority > FE > Reservation Date (parts pending on all)
She said she was very surprised & didn’t say she was a priority! Maybe it was just what she ordered & the dealership she was at, their allocations, etc?
TK1215, Gunninja1

Rank IV

Apr 24, 2021

Will have to see it to believe it. As of right now, let her have her fame, when the day comes. She know what's coming for her. Maybe she does have a connection?! But who knows, I don't buy it for now. Besides to many of us will be having a fit if that true, plus what do you think the others feel when they are push over to 22MY. To much of a hassle for Ford to be dealing with that, if this were true.
I don’t know, I mean she could be lying, but I don’t know why she would. She seems to be telling the truth! It’s probably what she ordered, and maybe her dealership had the allocations...and it went through quicker for her. Who knows. But she’s not the only person I’m seeing this happening too! Lots of late reservations getting the emails first!
Jakob1972, TK1215

Rank V

Apr 24, 2021

If this is true, its only because she did not order the hard top. Every Bronco they are now showing off, has the best stop soft cover since they are so behind on Hard Tops for the builds. Im thinking if you order a Soft Top and every other item is available it will be put through as a buildable unit as soon as possible. Time stamps mean nothing now!
A lot of people were saying the 2-door was only showing up with the fastback soft top. I can confirm that there was a 2-door Outer Banks Lux with the MIC top at SuperCel East. It was at the Bronco Nation tent and not part of the rotation for the ride alongs, but it was there. Good looking. Confirmed my need for the 4-door though.
2021 Bronco First Edition - Lightning Blue - Black Interior - 4-door
Also in the Driveway: 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2017 Ford Edge Titanium, 2008 BMW 335i, 2007 Infiniti G35x, 2002 Chevy Tahoe
TK1215

Rank V

Apr 25, 2021

The person is full of bronco crap. She never proved it. It is probably a sport
Reserved 7/14/2020 - Ordered 1/20/2021- home on 9/18/21.
Outerbanks, A51, High package, Tow capability, (MIC top-REMOVED 8/12) , Aux
JJACK502, TurboS-957

Rank IV

Apr 25, 2021

The person is full of bronco crap. She never proved it. It is probably a sport
It’s not a sport! She posted a screenshot of her email with her name on it. I don’t have her permission to share. But it’s real.
TK1215

Rank V

Apr 25, 2021

There's alot of us in the same boat as you. Dealer demos and priority builds(no matter when reserved or ordered) are using up parts ahead of those who reserved and ordered early lol. More or less it boils down to the more money you spent and the higher up the trim scale we ordered, the more likely we are to NOT get a bronco this year......unless we lucked into a priority build.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Apr 25, 2021

Let’s see what happens this Thursday! (y)
Deepshag, okie4570

Rank V

Apr 25, 2021

I just saw a fb post in a Bronco group, that someone reserved last weekend, ordered this past Wednesday, and got a production email on Thursday for June 28th! Not a sport, a 4 door badlands, lux package, soft top. What????

I reserved on July 14th, and no email yet! I just hope I get a 2021 model like they said I would!

I'm exactly on the same page as you and 100% frustrated with the Order moving target......
* 2022 WILDTRAK
* 2022 Explorer ST
vickismith1023, TK1215