First Edition Interior Navy Pier Blue only

RedneckBronco
Jul 28, 2020

Rank V

Jul 28, 2020

So if you plop down all the money for a FE you get this fugly interior color... Looking like the blueberry pie girl from willy wonka exploded in your vehicle.. Ford says they are listening.. I mean hell that brown interior they showed in the reveal was amazing then they give you this abomination In toilet cleaner blue...
fugly.jpg
mbritneym, Funkdoobiest
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2020

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2020

A) we have not seen a actual Production Model Bronco FE

B) if we don’t get a better choice Mr Levine will get a bunch of strongly worded tweets.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
pilonfx

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2020

I love that interior. Hope it's available on other models too. Color is good.
If Found, Return to the Wild
Mel, nic

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 31, 2020

Makes me glad I'm not a getting a FE.

does it come with barnacles?
Viper385

Road trip!!!

Jul 31, 2020

So if you plop down all the money for a FE you get this fugly interior color... Looking like the blueberry pie girl from willy wonka exploded in your vehicle.. Ford says they are listening.. I mean hell that brown interior they showed in the reveal was amazing then they give you this abomination In toilet cleaner blue...
View attachment 1802

Not sure where you got that pic, but that's the F150 interior, not the Bronco interior. The dash is wrong, the console is wrong, the steering wheel is wrong, and it says F150 right above LIMITED.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank V

Jul 31, 2020

Not sure where you got that pic, but that's the F150 interior, not the Bronco interior. The dash is wrong, the console is wrong, the steering wheel is wrong, and it says F150 right above LIMITED.
I think it's more about the color rather than the layout and design of the dash and console.
'06 Ranger FX4- headers, MBRP, tuner & Mickey Thompsons
'65 F100 with a crunchy 390 & a lot of good parts

Road trip!!!

Jul 31, 2020

8EFF0D33-E18E-49AF-B02B-543EFD1B23FB.jpeg
If this is the FE interior, it looks clean!
YukonCornelius, Dubya TF

Road trip!!!

Jul 31, 2020

View attachment 1901
If this is the FE interior, it looks clean!
It has switches up above. Pretty sure its a Badlands or a FE.
Dubya TF

Rank V

Jul 31, 2020

I was aware it was the f150.. It was for the Color as a reference which i Find fugly as hell
Broncofly, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 31, 2020

I was aware it was the f150.. It was for the Color as a reference which i Find fugly as hell
That particular color combo is fugly :ROFLMAO:

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2020

That particular color combo is fugly :ROFLMAO:
I concur!
I wasn't there...
Commodore

Wank ER

Aug 03, 2020

Im calling BS on this thought of only blue option - reason being, with only 4 exterior color options, none of those would go well with a blue accent interior except maybe the Orange which would then make it a Denver Bronco and I am a Raider fan. If there was one paint and for that matter only one FE option, I'd beleive it - but the goal was to make something that made nearly every truck unique with plenty of options and accessories. I was shocked with only 4 exterior colors either way.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Commodore, Jlhill16

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

2021 Bronco FE interior.png
BLUE DEATH!!!!

IF....and thats a big IF......there is more contrast with thicker stitching and the grey panels this could be good. What puzzles me is that there isn't at least two FE colors so that between two you could match up better with all (or most) of the available exterior colors. :unsure:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
Bsooudi, frinesi2

Wank ER

Aug 06, 2020

View attachment 2113
BLUE DEATH!!!!

IF....and thats a big IF......there is more contrast with thicker stitching and the grey panels this could be good. What puzzles me is that there isn't at least two FE colors so that between two you could match up better with all (or most) of the available exterior colors. :unsure:
I think I just said that.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

And though I drive my Bronco FE with the interior of Blue Death, I shall continue to make my payments, for Ford Finance will send me the bill for the interior thou not want... Amen
I wasn't there...
Deano Bronc, FatThunder84

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Aug 07, 2020

I personally like the blue very well. Now if they would just offer some of the throwback blue exterior colors that would be great!

L.R.
SlashRacer, frinesi2

Rank VI

Aug 07, 2020

I personally like the blue very well. Now if they would just offer some of the throwback blue exterior colors that would be great!

L.R.
I know there are people that like it. Glad you are one. :) But I do think you kind of make the point many have made. It would be acceptable if it seemed to go with the choices of exterior colors we have. To many, it does not. What most would like are choices. Navy Pier if that is your like, etc. For you, you would like more choices on the exterior, adding a blue, that might be nice with Navy Pier. Others would like a Black added to the FE. It is sad that many FE reservations holders are looking at downgrading their models because of the lack of choice at a very high price point. I guess in summary, the real issue is CHOICE. Many have said we should be able to have any of the colors and any of the interiors of any of the models. Maybe that is not possible, and Ford should say so and why (knowledge is key to happy consumers), or let FEs truly have the best of all the models by determining what they feel is the best exterior and interior color and materials. Expand them on the FEs and make us happy customers. :)
I wasn't there...
Deepshag, jkburg

Rank VI

Aug 07, 2020

It should be called "SEAFOAM DEATH" from looking at the photo in the first thread of the F-150. Maybe it looks better in a different light but geeez, how is it that a color like that looks a bit old fashion.....and I'm now in that demographic.....and I still don't like it! :ROFLMAO:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
SierraHotelBronco, Deepshag

Rank VI

Aug 07, 2020

I'd guess it'll be the same blue as the sport - which seem a little steel-blu"er" than that in the F-150 interior and certainly better than the CGI interiors of blue we've seen...

SportFE_Int1.JPG

SportFE_Int2.JPG
Bsooudi, Broncofly

Rank VI

Aug 07, 2020

I'd guess it'll be the same blue as the sport - which seem a little steel-blu"er" than that in the F-150 interior and certainly better than the CGI interiors of blue we've seen...

View attachment 2135

View attachment 2136
I still think it comes down to individual tastes and the exterior color we choose. That is why choice would be good...
I wasn't there...