Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

Is this another one of those drinking games thread because I cant tell if Ive been drinking since July 2020 or this was part of the Covid Fog they talked about or perhaps a mystical unicorn?! o_O

Holy Toledo........I'm still on the FE train, I thought this it was supposed to stop in 2021!:ROFLMAO: The big question I'm thinking now that sounds kinda cool is.......September starts the 2022's so do us unscheduled FE's get the 2022 chassis with obviously the new revised hard tops?! How about throw in the SYNC 6 and 5 extra speakers with a roof top tent and winch......Daddies got some winter excursions to go on!!:LOL:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Is this another one of those drinking games thread because I cant tell if Ive been drinking since July 2020 or this was part of the Covid Fog they talked about or perhaps a mystical unicorn?! o_O

Holy Toledo........I'm still on the FE train, I thought this it was supposed to stop in 2021!:ROFLMAO: The big question I'm thinking now that sounds kinda cool is.......September starts the 2022's so do us unscheduled FE's get the 2022 chassis with obviously the new revised hard tops?! How about throw in the SYNC 6 and 5 extra speakers with a roof top tent and winch......Daddies got some winter excursions to go on!!:LOL:(y)
22MY for Bronco starts Mid Dec. so unlucky you miss out on a 22MY LOL

• Wow
Reactions: Broncofly

Biscuit

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 16, 2021
Jacksonville Fl
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I have a 7/14 date with a reservation number of 10121369, my order was placed on 3/15/21. order number y131. I received a email from Ford on 7/1/21 stating a production week of 8/16/21
On 8/06/21 I got a email stating my build had been moved to 8/9/21.
On 8/7/21 I got a email moving it to the week of 9/6/21. that is the last email I got other than the bulk email titled "Bronco order holder update".

My build is a 2 door Lightning Blue FE with every option but the painted top. I have a VIN but no window sticker. I'm not complaining I waited before converting to order in the hopes it may help avoid any problems, I never envisioned all of this. I wouldn't have switched to a soft top if I could have, I don't even care for the new soft tops.
I'm hoping Ford gets the 2 doors MIC tops done quicker due to the fact that there are fewer of them than 4 doors, but I have no idea how Webastos production line is set up.
I know it will be wishful thinking, but there is no way I'll be able to not check my email the week of 09/06, hell I can't stop checking now.

Bronco4

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 6, 2020
Oregon, USA
I have a 7/14 date with a reservation number of 10121369, my order was placed on 3/15/21. order number y131. I received a email from Ford on 7/1/21 stating a production week of 8/16/21
On 8/06/21 I got a email stating my build had been moved to 8/9/21.
On 8/7/21 I got a email moving it to the week of 9/6/21. that is the last email I got other than the bulk email titled "Bronco order holder update".

My build is a 2 door Lightning Blue FE with every option but the painted top. I have a VIN but no window sticker. I'm not complaining I waited before converting to order in the hopes it may help avoid any problems, I never envisioned all of this. I wouldn't have switched to a soft top if I could have, I don't even care for the new soft tops.
I'm hoping Ford gets the 2 doors MIC tops done quicker due to the fact that there are fewer of them than 4 doors, but I have no idea how Webastos production line is set up.
I know it will be wishful thinking, but there is no way I'll be able to not check my email the week of 09/06, hell I can't stop checking now.
Your dates and time stamp are very similar to my own. I was moved on 8/7 to 9/13 build week. Monday a number of FE's were scheduled by Ford for the last two weeks of September. I check my email too for the delay.

Reactions: DeepCreek

DeepCreek

Rank V

Promoter II

Nov 28, 2020
McHenry, MD, USA
First Name
Klaus
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

Talked to dealer yesterday, says build day is 9/9
Congrats; it's good you got some sort of an update, hopefully the date sticks! Can you let us know if you are able to download the window sticker next week? My understanding is that they are available about a week prior to build day. I'm generally in the same situation as you with respect to timeline except that after getting the move to 8/9 email I have heard nothing specific. I only received the 8/13 email that went to everyone with a VIN but not built yet.

Reactions: Bronco4

Biscuit

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 16, 2021
Jacksonville Fl
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Congrats; it's good you got some sort of an update, hopefully the date sticks! Can you let us know if you are able to download the window sticker next week? My understanding is that they are available about a week prior to build day. I'm generally in the same situation as you with respect to timeline except that after getting the move to 8/9 email I have heard nothing specific. I only received the 8/13 email that went to everyone with a VIN but not built yet.
As soon as the window sticker shows up I'll post.

Reactions: Bronco4