First Edition Build date to Reservation Timestamp status

Txozpilot
Jul 24, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

Hey everyone
I’ve had it on pretty good advice that Ford is building FE’s in order of Timestamp received (First in, First out) Due to them all being the same build etc.
If that is the case I’d love to see where we are at with people getting scheduled and their Timestamp?
My reservation was 7/14 and time stamped for 3:16 Z Time even though it was submitted 7/13..
Reservation number: 10135486
I don’t have a VIN or build date yet.
Where is everyone at? Who’s got an FE built/scheduled to build and what Timestamp/reservation number were you?
Best of luck to all and here’s Hoping this Thursday 7/29 has good news!
Crysled84
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 25, 2021

Couldn’t handle not having my Bronco yet!
Dealer said their loaner vehicle has arrived and did I want to drive it?
Interesting that it’s a Wildtrack in a soft top which I thought wasn’t a thing?
Overall driving impression. Rides great on the road a lot more stable than the jeeps. I was surprised how tall it is inside, a ton of headroom in the front and in the back. Rear seats Sit a lot higher than the front but there were still a lot of headroom. Comfortable cabin to sit in with armrest placement etc.
It looks great in person.

Attachments

Ditchrunner, Crysled84

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

Hey everyone
I’ve had it on pretty good advice that Ford is building FE’s in order of Timestamp received (First in, First out) Due to them all being the same build etc.
If that is the case I’d love to see where we are at with people getting scheduled and their Timestamp?
My reservation was 7/14 and time stamped for 3:16 Z Time even though it was submitted 7/13..
Where is everyone at? Who’s got an FE built/scheduled to build and what Timestamp/reservation number were you?

Not sureif it’s the time stamp, but got my confirmation email at 11:37PM CST on 7/13

my order number is 10133910

Rank IV

Jul 25, 2021

Not sureif it’s the time stamp, but got my confirmation email at 11:37PM CST on 7/13

my order number is 10133910
Man, that’s so weird. I don’t know how I ended up with such a high confirmation number when my email Timestamp is earlier than a lot of other people, yours included.. not complaining just find it weird
Crysled84

Rank 0

Jul 29, 2021

FE 4dr Cactus Grey
Date reserved: 7/14
Reservation ID: 10127497
bdawson24

Rank III

Aug 06, 2021

FE 2dr Cactus Grey and then later changed to 4 dr Area 51

Date reservation placed: 07/14/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10117934​

Rank IV

Aug 07, 2021

7/13/2020 22:35 reservation #10127379
Last I heard still priority 19

Rank III

Aug 08, 2021

My reservation # is 10135488. The only thing I have heard from Ford are excuses. No vin# no build date. Maybe Santa will bring me mine around Christmas. I reserved a Ford Lighting also and I can only imagine how that will turn out.

Rank V

Aug 08, 2021

My FE order was around 12:30am EDT on 7/14/20 (about 4.5 hours after reveal). I received the scheduled for production email on 7/1/21 indicating the week of 8/23. Then last night I received an email from Ford changing the production week to 8/9...I will believe it when I see it (or at least see a window sticker, nothing yet). While the intent may be to build FEs in order of DTS, I would not be surprised at all if dealer allocation numbers will impact the flow and therefore account for variations when a later DTS gets pulled before an earlier one.
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

Hey everyone
My order number is 10114887. I have heard nothing from dealer or ford on my build. I don't know what my timestamp is.
***EDIT*** got my e-mail Thursday. Build week of 9-20
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
Rgwinn

Rank 0

Aug 14, 2021

Did you guys get this email the other day.IMG_4913.jpg

Rank V

Aug 14, 2021

Yeah. I loved the "We expect you will be getting a 2021". Giving them wiggle room to communicate future disappointment. I was a little disappointed there wasn't even a "Dear First Edition order holder" salutation. At least I know not to look for another communication until October, and the fact I received an email is something positive.

Rank VI

Aug 14, 2021

Hey folks...have had my FE for about three weeks now. Res #10116513 and 7/13, 2043 time stamp. Just got back from a shake down trip from TX to UT for a funeral. All I can say is the Bronco is absolutely amazing and better than any Wrangler I have ever driven. I have seen a lot of reports of 'slow off the line', 'whistling mirrors', 'bad interior quality'....here to tell you, I haven't experienced any of that. Once you pass a semi on a little TX two lane and punch it to 96 without really thinking about it (and realize that doing that in a Wrangler would have you in death shake territory), you will appreciate just what Ford has made. The top is so so, but it will get replaced. The windows seal great, the motor is punchy and strong, the steering and tracking is excellent, the transmission is quiet and smooth and the ride is great for something sitting that tall.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
kaileyafrazier, Bronco4

Rank 0

Aug 23, 2021

Got my email. Build week of 9/27.
Bronco4, erichmf76

Rank V

Aug 23, 2021

Got my email. Build week of 9/27.
Congratulations! I'm curious, was this your first "scheduled for production" email or had you received one previously and were pushed back?
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20

Rank 0

Aug 23, 2021

Nope this was my first email

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Aug 23, 2021

Couldn’t handle not having my Bronco yet!
Dealer said their loaner vehicle has arrived and did I want to drive it?
Interesting that it’s a Wildtrack in a soft top which I thought wasn’t a thing?
Overall driving impression. Rides great on the road a lot more stable than the jeeps. I was surprised how tall it is inside, a ton of headroom in the front and in the back. Rear seats Sit a lot higher than the front but there were still a lot of headroom. Comfortable cabin to sit in with armrest placement etc.
It looks great in person.
My dealer called me and set up a test drive appt for tomorrow with the exact same model and set up: Wildtrack, softtop, squatched.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS

Rank IV

Aug 23, 2021

My reservation confirmation email says 7/14 even though dealer said 7/13 and time stamp of 10:40pm cst. Haven’t heard any updates other than order confirmation email. Res#10136221

Rank IV

Aug 23, 2021

Hey everyone
My Reservation number: 10129059, i don't have a VIN or build date but my dealer got notice it is in previewing (whatever that means).

Rank II

Aug 24, 2021

FE's are being scheduled today.
erichmf76