Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I've heard the member map is a good place to find trails, however I'm dealing with some kind of glitch. Every time I click the link up top it says I have to be signed in to view the map, so I click "LOG IN" and it brings me back to the forum and says "you're already logged in." It's a never ending loop. Forgive me if it's something simple, I couldn't find anything in the forum regarding actual forum FAQ's, so figured I"d drop it here. THANKS!
I think it's a common glitch that has never been resolved. Otherwise, your map should work fine. I think it's important to make yourself visible on the map as well. It's unrelated, but it's something that would be good to share. I show up on the map when I look, but only in the vicinity of where I live, never exactly where I live. It's automatic. I think it's a privacy thing.

Reactions: Dye Beard 77

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I've heard the member map is a good place to find trails, however I'm dealing with some kind of glitch. Every time I click the link up top it says I have to be signed in to view the map, so I click "LOG IN" and it brings me back to the forum and says "you're already logged in." It's a never ending loop. Forgive me if it's something simple, I couldn't find anything in the forum regarding actual forum FAQ's, so figured I"d drop it here. THANKS!
I know a few have had issues. Let's see if @dwrock can get you straightened out.