Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
Stopped by my dealer for my first Bronco test drive. A beautiful WT, SAS, in velocity blue. My order is a BD velocity blue, so I was happy to see this color in person. Absolutely love the color. The drive was amazing too. I recently read a review in Motor Trend magazine that mentioned a loud wind noise, as if a window was opened, coming from the hard top when hitting 70 mph on the freeway. This concerned me but, I took the test vehicle up to 85 and didn’t hear anything alarming. I heard more noise from the off road tires, which is to be expected.

Love the vehicle and even more excited to get mine, if that’s possible. The wait is going to be unbearable!

Attachments

Timstrong20

Rank III

Supporter II

May 3, 2021
Dawsonville Georgia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Armstrong
VB does look nice, I also just test drove a BB non SAS 2.3 for the first time. It drove really nice and I was listening for wind noise and I was pleasantly surprised by a lower noise level than I anticipated. I thought the 2.3 was ample but I am glad I ordered the 2.7 in my MY 22 wildtrack. Nice pics...beautiful

Reactions: BroncoFred

dover157

Rank V

Supporter III

Oct 18, 2021
Moriarty, NM
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Daugherty
I got to test drive a WT sas with soft top in A51 and had a similar experience, was amazed at how comfortable and easy it was to drive in city traffic and the AC made way more noise than the wind and tires. What were your thoughts on the usability of the steps/running boards? While they look cool I’m glad my BD won’t have them, stepped up on it to get in and felt like I had to fold myself in half to go from the step to the cabin.

JeepersCreepers

Rank II

Supporter I

Jan 19, 2021
Sparta, NJ, USA
First Name
Jeeper Jack
Last Name
Johnson
Stopped by my dealer for my first Bronco test drive. A beautiful WT, SAS, in velocity blue. My order is a BD velocity blue, so I was happy to see this color in person. Absolutely love the color. The drive was amazing too. I recently read a review in Motor Trend magazine that mentioned a loud wind noise, as if a window was opened, coming from the hard top when hitting 70 mph on the freeway. This concerned me but, I took the test vehicle up to 85 and didn’t hear anything alarming. I heard more noise from the off road tires, which is to be expected.

Love the vehicle and even more excited to get mine, if that’s possible. The wait is going to be unbearable!
I really wish I had gone with velocity blue in retrospect. Great color.

BroncoFred

Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
I got to test drive a WT sas with soft top in A51 and had a similar experience, was amazed at how comfortable and easy it was to drive in city traffic and the AC made way more noise than the wind and tires. What were your thoughts on the usability of the steps/running boards? While they look cool I’m glad my BD won’t have them, stepped up on it to get in and felt like I had to fold myself in half to go from the step to the cabin.
I agree with you on the steps. Thought I might need them but felt like they were more in the way than anything.

Reactions: dover157