Finally!!

Cliffhanger
Jul 14, 2021

Rank II

Jul 14, 2021

FINALLY! Got to see this bad boy in person ! Black Diamond with Squatch & soft top.
My impressions:
1- Soft top doesn’t look THAT bad if you really want it now! It is lined inside with some sort of felt.
2- MGV interior is AMAZING! Doesn’t feel like any sort of vinyl I have ever touched before. Super high quality & smooth! Looks almost like cloth because it has a textured look to it. Interior colors are nice & subtle as well. Definitely needs the rubber floor mats which I will be ordering!
3- I’m 5’6” and would definitely need a running rail to step up into this comfortably. Rides nice & high. I didn’t order the squatch on mine & I’m glad bc I thought the 35” tires were a bit too beefy for me, but I may do 33’s on mine & it will be perfect.
4- the 4 door is not as large (lengthwise) as I thought it would be, which is fine bc I’m coming out of an older Honda Pilot & want to downsize a bit. I’m thinking the 2 doors would look like a toy
5- hate the cheap plastic looking fender flares! Will be doing a fender delete kit before I leave the dealer lot! too bad they didn’t offer body color fender flares for all trims. But with squatch you will get these big ugly things regardless of what trim you order!
6- overall this thing is a nicely built quality looking beast! Didn’t get to test drive it tho.. they’re using it for service loaners.

Attachments

Munky, Mountainwiitch
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2021

Wank ER

Jul 14, 2021

What a beauty!
2021 FE Cactus Grey
1Five1 Garage, Cliffhanger

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

Nice. What motor did it have? were you able to find out. Want my BD so bad to start customizing it. lol or my BL for just travel in.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Cliffhanger

Rank II

Jul 14, 2021

Nice. What motor did it have? were you able to find out. Want my BD so bad to start customizing it. lol or my BL for just travel in.
Honestly I didn’t even ask! There was no window sticker either! I had to go find someone to open it up so I could get inside!

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

Honestly I didn’t even ask! There was no window sticker either! I had to go find someone to open it up so I could get inside!

most likely a 2.3. The one we looked at was the 2.3 with SAS. In fact it was the same Area 51 color. if it was cactus grey i would take it.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Cliffhanger

Inmate #19359

Sep 29, 2021

FINALLY! Got to see this bad boy in person ! Black Diamond with Squatch & soft top.
My impressions:
1- Soft top doesn’t look THAT bad if you really want it now! It is lined inside with some sort of felt.
2- MGV interior is AMAZING! Doesn’t feel like any sort of vinyl I have ever touched before. Super high quality & smooth! Looks almost like cloth because it has a textured look to it. Interior colors are nice & subtle as well. Definitely needs the rubber floor mats which I will be ordering!
3- I’m 5’6” and would definitely need a running rail to step up into this comfortably. Rides nice & high. I didn’t order the squatch on mine & I’m glad bc I thought the 35” tires were a bit too beefy for me, but I may do 33’s on mine & it will be perfect.
4- the 4 door is not as large (lengthwise) as I thought it would be, which is fine bc I’m coming out of an older Honda Pilot & want to downsize a bit. I’m thinking the 2 doors would look like a toy
5- hate the cheap plastic looking fender flares! Will be doing a fender delete kit before I leave the dealer lot! too bad they didn’t offer body color fender flares for all trims. But with squatch you will get these big ugly things regardless of what trim you order!
6- overall this thing is a nicely built quality looking beast! Didn’t get to test drive it tho.. they’re using it for service loaners.

Congrats! I personally don’t think the fender flares look bad at all! Your Bronco looks great!
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆