Finally saw a Bronco in person!

civkik
Jul 19, 2021

Rank III

Jul 19, 2021

I work for a dealer here in Wyoming and finally saw a badlands roll through here. I only had about two minutes to check it out, but I was pleasantly surprised. The size and look is way better in person than any picture can describe. Hopped in the driver's seat and it was very comfortable. I'm not sure why people have been complaining about quality of the interior. It seemed well built and looked great. I wish I had more time to check it out, but I was thoroughly impressed. 20210719_110512.jpg
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX
SlashRacer, Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021

Rank III

Jul 19, 2021

Only gripe I have about the vehicle is when you try to open one of the doors. The window doesn't seem to lower fast enough to get past the top. Thus leading to a rough opening door. Not sure if it's an adjustment issue or the top is flawed.
TK1215, Chief1301

Rank III

Aug 08, 2021

Finally saw CO in person and pictures don't do the color justice. It looked great and I am so happy with my color choice. Even though this wasn't squatched, it was such a great looking ride! 20210808_133039.jpg
Chief1301, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 08, 2021

Finally saw CO in person and pictures don't do the color justice. It looked great and I am so happy with my color choice. Even though this wasn't squatched, it was such a great looking ride! View attachment 16592
I’m jealous. I keep an eye out every day on the commute hoping to see one. I left SoCal yesterday and went on the 15 through San Bernardino and Victorville. Always see tons of crazy Jeep’s and home mades on the road but no Broncos. Maybe on the way back next week.
civkik

Rank III

Aug 09, 2021

I’m jealous. I keep an eye out every day on the commute hoping to see one. I left SoCal yesterday and went on the 15 through San Bernardino and Victorville. Always see tons of crazy Jeep’s and home mades on the road but no Broncos. Maybe on the way back next week.

Not sure where you live in So Cal but Cerritos Ford has a CO Badland on display. Went last week to check it out. If its not too far you should go
JFord

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2021

I’m in Fountain Valley. Can’t find a Cerritos Ford on the web. Is in norm reeves or HB Ford?

Rank III

Aug 09, 2021

I’m in Fountain Valley. Can’t find a Cerritos Ford on the web. Is in norm reeves or HB Ford?
My bad yeah Norm Reeves

Rank III

Aug 09, 2021

If you go take pics! Lol

Rank 0

Aug 09, 2021

I’m lucky enough to see one in my driveway!

Attachments

BuzzyBud, Bike007b

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2021

So which one is better?:)

Rank V

Aug 09, 2021

Finally saw CO in person and pictures don't do the color justice. It looked great and I am so happy with my color choice. Even though this wasn't squatched, it was such a great looking ride! View attachment 16592
I agree.....it's my color too... CO all the way, is there really any other color . But that is just me.
TitsLaRue, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Aug 09, 2021

We finally saw one in our area - Upper Michigan. I was finally able to test drive one, what a sweet ride!!!

Just wish mine would show up........................someday :)
civkik

Rank 0

Aug 09, 2021

The Bronco!!! I know this stinks for a lot of people but you will be happy when you get yours. Best wishes to everyone
BuzzyBud

Rank III

Aug 09, 2021

We finally saw one in our area - Upper Michigan. I was finally able to test drive one, what a sweet ride!!!

Just wish mine would show up........................someday :)
I haven't had the privilege to drive one yet, but mine is built and waiting on shipping. Hopefully soon!
BuzzyBud, KennyMac

Rank III

Aug 09, 2021

Couple more sightings! 20210809_141258.jpg20210809_141032.jpg
BuzzyBud, Bike007b

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2021

Where are you with 2 wild sightings? I have seen one in the wild in Las Vegas.

Chief

Aug 15, 2021

Only gripe I have about the vehicle is when you try to open one of the doors. The window doesn't seem to lower fast enough to get past the top. Thus leading to a rough opening door. Not sure if it's an adjustment issue or the top is flawed.
I didn't notice that on the Wildtrak I test drove. I'm used to my frameless door Mustang, and open car doors nice and easy. Do you have a frameless door vehicle? Did you open the door slowly?
Bike007b

Rank III

Aug 15, 2021

I didn't notice that on the Wildtrak I test drove. I'm used to my frameless door Mustang, and open car doors nice and easy. Do you have a frameless door vehicle? Did you open the door slowly?
I've been in plenty of mustangs and frameless door vehicles. It didn't particularly matter how we opened or closed it, wasn't a good feeling at all.
Chief1301

Rank III

Aug 15, 2021

Where are you with 2 wild sightings? I have seen one in the wild in Las Vegas.
That was in Park City, UT. Saw three there in total
Bike007b

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2021

Yep, just like you a mustang.
Chief1301