Finally my Nevada Off-Roadeo Video

swooshdave
May 12, 2022

Rank V

May 12, 2022

Took me a little while to get this edited. But it was fun revisiting the footage, of course I can't show all of it (some because you'd be bored of watching me watch the rear bumper in front of me and some because something shouldn't be shared).

Based on my experience it was more beneficial to me to go alone because I did get to drive the trail guides around and pick their brains. Would I have loved to have taken the wife? Sure. But if you do have to go by yourself you shouldn't think it's a drawback.

As you can see in the video it was wicked windy. But that most affected us when we hit some elevation.

Hope you enjoy!
Laura, ChuckO
Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2022

Adventure Day

May 12, 2022

Everyone knows that trail guide drives a Toyota Tacoma. Cuz he literally tells everyone during the day. Not really a secret. ;)

Rank V

May 12, 2022

Everyone knows that trail guide drives a Toyota Tacoma. Cuz he literally tells everyone during the day. Not really a secret. ;)
Heehee. The trail guides should be given Broncos because I doubt they can afford them. :-)
TechnicalDisaster

Adventure Day

May 12, 2022

Heehee. The trail guides should be given Broncos because I doubt they can afford them. :)
Did you see his Tacoma? I’m sure he has spent Bronco kinds of money upgrading his truck.

Rank V

May 12, 2022

Did you see his Tacoma? I’m sure he has spent Bronco kinds of money upgrading his truck.
I did not.