Finally got to see a Velocity Blue Bronco!

ShadfallX86

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 23, 2021
Brunswick, Ohio
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mueller
Had to pick up a family member from the dealership today and they had this sitting outside, 4 door Base Velocity Blue. Never seen VB outside besides pics on the the net. Gotta say I'm so glad I went with it on my BD, absolutely amazing in the sunlight.
IMG_7038.jpg
IMG_7047.jpg
IMG_7050.jpg
IMG_7046.jpg

And a bonus, a 4 door Area 51 Big Bend Sasquatch sitting next to it. First time seeing a Sasquatch up close other then passing by me on the road. Needless to say this got me pumped!
IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_7051.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg
IMG_7035.jpg

Hkak45

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

First time seeing Velocity blue bronco was at the Moab Off-roadeo and I was stunned at how good it looked on the bronco! I agree the light really makes it shine. (P.S. don't tell anyone how cool of a color it is because I want to be the only blue one driving around) lol

BitterBronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 22, 2021
Chester, CT
First Name
David
Last Name
Bitter
Member #

First time seeing Velocity blue bronco was at the Moab Off-roadeo and I was stunned at how good it looked on the bronco! I agree the light really makes it shine. (P.S. don't tell anyone how cool of a color it is because I want to be the only blue one driving around) lol
I'm with Hkak45! Be cool! Keep VB on the down low!

ShadfallX86

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 23, 2021
Brunswick, Ohio
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Mueller
True enough, I get it lol. Forget I said anything, you didn't read that. All in your mind. Even if you read it again.

BroncoFred

Rank II

Supporter I

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
I know, right? I want to be the only one in my area. Dibs on Arizona!

• Haha
Reactions: SlashRacer

Munky

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jun 3, 2021
The Bayou
First Name
The
Last Name
Rougarou
Member #

It’s a great color, my palette wants it on a Mustang.

its always been to flirty for my liking on the f150, but what do I know, I always thought the bullit green belonged on a truck/suv rather than a stang

Munky

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jun 3, 2021
The Bayou
First Name
The
Last Name
Rougarou
Member #

Its amazing what a set of tires, wheels, and some running boards do for a vehicle. That base bronco is hideous.
I think a decent set of tires is all a base needs to fix what your seeing, it will need a few more “adjustments “ over time

Bluford

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 29, 2021
Franklin, Tennessee
First Name
Gerald
Last Name
Craig
I originally ordered Carbonized Gray which I think is a nice color. I then heard Eruption Green was coming for 2022 and I planned to change to that on the likelihood that I would not get a 2021. But when I saw VB on a Bronco in person I changed my mind about color altogether. Told my dealer to change mine to VB. And yes I hope there are not many out there like it in my area.

Reactions: SlashRacer

David719

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 25, 2021
Goodyear, AZ, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Cullum

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

I've been saying VB was the best color for a while! The only other color that had me torn, was Silver...it looks great in the light!
AMB was an absolute no-go for me, far too dark (might as well get black), black - you'd have to pay me to own a black vehicle, cyber orange is too much like school bus yellow, Cactus grey - my wife calls it "sea foam green", and she said it was "too feminine for a truck like the Bronco" LOL, Area 51 - baby blue, rapid red is cool, but a tad too dark for me (but I did consider it), and race red looks good, but I prefer metallic paint for the way it highlights in the sun around body lines/curves.
I know my tastes in colors are different - as an automotive photographer, I have developed an absolute hatred of black/dark paint - you lose so much definition in the body lines when taking photos - not to mention, they're impossible to keep clean.