Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

My estimated delivery was June 13-19. I don’t have it! And it hasn’t updated yet. So. I’m hoping it just shows up soon.
Exactly and many here are expecting their Bronco to be delivered early. I’m trying to warn them not to get too excited. This is not a quick or accurate process. Ford is not meeting the estimated timing on most builds I’m seeing.

PMVBronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 24, 2022
Whiting, IN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Vale
Exactly and many here are expecting their Bronco to be delivered early. I’m trying to warn them not to get too excited. This is not a quick or accurate process. Ford is not meeting the estimated timing on most builds I’m seeing.
I see what you mean. I know we get excited and then realize, maybe we should just not. It’s hard though. By the time people are getting their Broncos it’s a year or more later. So which makes them a year old by the first time you get to drive them!

Reactions: Hudman316

Mspaz

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 14, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Marco
Last Name
Spadoni
I see what you mean. I know we get excited and then realize, maybe we should just not. It’s hard though. By the time people are getting their Broncos it’s a year or more later. So which makes them a year old by the first time you get to drive them!
I can go on so many test drives but it not like driving your own Bronco. where you can just go. Plus all of the accessories just sitting here in my garage.

Mspaz

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 14, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Marco
Last Name
Spadoni
I have a stack of accessories too!
My Est delivery date was pushed back to 6/27 to 7/3. I hope it gets here before MAP shutdown because then it will be another 3 weeks before it will arrive.

jjess102

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 4, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Jessee
My delivery date was pushed back to 6/27 to 7/3 from 6/15 to6/21. The backdoor tracker updated today. Hopefully it shows up next week.

Jollyorangegiant

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 1, 2021
Shelter Island, NY
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Tolman
Member #

My delivery date was supposed to be 7/6-7/13. Was shipped via rail, and got shipped email on June 13.
I got a call this am, my Bronco has arrived, I will have it in my possession tomorrow afternoon.
Sometimes, shipping is ahead of schedule. You can just never know!

PMVBronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 24, 2022
Whiting, IN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Vale
My delivery date was supposed to be 7/6-7/13. Was shipped via rail, and got shipped email on June 13.
I got a call this am, my Bronco has arrived, I will have it in my possession tomorrow afternoon.
Sometimes, shipping is ahead of schedule. You can just never know!
Wahoo!! Congrats! Have fun! I can’t wait for mine to arrive!!!

Fuzzhead1965

Rank III

Advocate II

May 22, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Beth
Last Name
Holmberg
Member #

I had a 5/23 build date, then I rec email it was built 6/3 than it sat awaiting shipping and never heard anything more. I kept calling ford and my dealership. Yesterday I was in shock when my dealership called and said I could pickup on Monday 6/27. It has been over a year and half wait. i ordered a Outer Banks Lux package. ☺☺

PMVBronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 24, 2022
Whiting, IN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Vale
I had a 5/23 build date, then I rec email it was built 6/3 than it sat awaiting shipping and never heard anything more. I kept calling ford and my dealership. Yesterday I was in shock when my dealership called and said I could pickup on Monday 6/27. It has been over a year and half wait. i ordered a Outer Banks Lux package. ☺☺
Over a year and a half, insane!!! But so glad you finally got it! Have fun!!!!

Reactions: Fuzzhead1965

PMVBronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 24, 2022
Whiting, IN, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Vale
Well, I will need to wait another week. My estimate delivery dates are now 7/5 to 7/11
That’s sucks! I can’t get mine to update. It still says June 13-19. I’m pretty sure it’s June 29 today! And my dealer won’t respond to any emails. He could be on vacation. But oh well, hope yours comes in next week!

Hudman316

Rank V

Supporter III

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

My estimated delivery window of 7/2 - 7/8 is absolutely ridiculous. They don’t deliver on weekends or holidays. Essentially my window is from 7/5 - 7/8. Starting to doubt I see it before the end of July the way it’s going now.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

My estimated delivery window of 7/2 - 7/8 is absolutely ridiculous. They don’t deliver on weekends or holidays. Essentially my window is from 7/5 - 7/8. Starting to doubt I see it before the end of July the way it’s going now.
You're probably right about the holidays but they definitely deliver on the weekends. Mine was delivered on Sunday in West Virginia. Considering the timing, it looks like it was either loaded on Friday or Saturday because it got their early on Sunday. Don't lose hope yet. (y)

Hudman316

Rank V

Supporter III

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

You're probably right about the holidays but they definitely deliver on the weekends. Mine was delivered on Sunday in West Virginia. Considering the timing, it looks like it was either loaded on Friday or Saturday because it got their early on Sunday. Don't lose hope yet. (y)
I didn’t know that. That’s good news!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deano Bronc

jjess102

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 4, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Jessee
Did it rail or convoy? Just curious. I'm convoy to Indiana and it seems to be a longer process.