Finally after 2 years of waiting!!

Skeeter225
Jul 17, 2022

Rank III

Jul 17, 2022

Like the title says, I got my Bronco on Thursday, and what a blast it is driving it. I was really worried at first because when I test drove a Bronco about a year ago, it was not comfortable and I couldn't figure out how to adjust the steering wheel as I liked. I'm one of those that doesn't like the wheel close to me so on the test vehicle, I couldn't figure out how to make the wheel telescope in!! Now I'm still not sure if that was something that was not available on that model or if I'm just to dumb to figure it out!!! Shameless plug coming... Now my son is an offroad person and was able to test drive the Hennessey offroad trucks which one was a Bronco out at Glamis CA about a month ago (you can see them on You Tube under ). He also had issues with the wheel not telescoping, so it makes me wonder if that isn't available on all models? If anyone knows I would be interested. Anyway hear are a few pictures of our new Bronco.

Attachments

2016 F-150 2022 Bronco
jeanette137, Marmot
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022

Rank VI

Jul 17, 2022

Awesome! Congrats
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Life is a Highway

Jul 17, 2022

Like the title says, I got my Bronco on Thursday, and what a blast it is driving it. I was really worried at first because when I test drove a Bronco about a year ago, it was not comfortable and I couldn't figure out how to adjust the steering wheel as I liked. I'm one of those that doesn't like the wheel close to me so on the test vehicle, I couldn't figure out how to make the wheel telescope in!! Now I'm still not sure if that was something that was not available on that model or if I'm just to dumb to figure it out!!! Shameless plug coming... Now my son is an offroad person and was able to test drive the Hennessey offroad trucks which one was a Bronco out at Glamis CA about a month ago (you can see them on You Tube under ). He also had issues with the wheel not telescoping, so it makes me wonder if that isn't available on all models? If anyone knows I would be interested. Anyway hear are a few pictures of our new Bronco.
I have some serious envy going on!
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

No Ragerts

Jul 17, 2022

Congrats @Skeeter225 - I don’t believe the wheel telescopes, simply up and down adjustability
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Skeeter225

🐎Moab bound🐎

Jul 17, 2022

Congrats! That is a beautiful truck. No shame on braggin' on you son. That is awesome!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Skeeter225, Jakob1972

Rank V

Jul 18, 2022

She’s a looker! I’m totally in the tank for EG! Congrats!
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
Skeeter225

Gladesmen

Jul 18, 2022

Congratulations that is a beautiful EG Bronco!
maybe it’s time to do some wheeling in Glamis with your Beaut. ;)
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Skeeter225

Rank V

Jul 18, 2022

Alright! Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing with us! Looks real nice and I'm sure you will really enjoy your new ride.
Skeeter225

Rank III

Jul 18, 2022

Congratulations that is a beautiful EG Bronco!
maybe it’s time to do some wheeling in Glamis with your Beaut. ;)

Oh we are heading out there, once it cools down about November!! Maybe for Halloween, but I don't like the big weekends anymore, so we shall see!! BTW I think it cool as all that Ford sends a picture of the vehicle as it's leaving the production line. That's the type of service no matter how small that keeps me buying Fords!!!
2016 F-150 2022 Bronco
Jakob1972

Rank III

Aug 05, 2022

Congrats @Skeeter225 - I don’t believe the wheel telescopes, simply up and down adjustability

Bschurr, they do telescope in and out and up and down, at least on the Wildtrak it does. Again I don't know if all the packages have this feature or not!!
2016 F-150 2022 Bronco

Rank V

Aug 06, 2022

Awesome and congrats. Well deserved for holding out.

Home, home on the range

Aug 06, 2022

Bschurr, they do telescope in and out and up and down, at least on the Wildtrak it does. Again I don't know if all the packages have this feature or not!!
So now I have to go check and see if my steering wheel does that! Congrats on your delivery! Sounds like we'll be getting some great pictures of your off-road escapades!!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Aug 06, 2022

Great looking Bronco you've got there. :love:

Enjoyed the video, too. That Race Red Hennessy Bronco was amazing. A true kick ass machine.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank IV

Aug 06, 2022

Awesome! I am so jealous. I ordered my Bronco in Feb. 2021 and I am still waiting. Anyway, Congratulations on getting your Bronco! Great pictures.