Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
Looks like I'm late availability on two counts. I guess if I'm waiting for one, I'm waiting for both. This week I'm going with a Cactus Gray FE and a Lightning Blue FE. Both with black interiors and black mod hardtops. Excited times, looking forward to seeing forum members Bronco delivery pics.
HardtofindDevotedGharial-size_restricted.gif

CCDetroit

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 17, 2020
Detroit, MI, USA
First Name
Carly
Last Name
Cummings
Member #

Looks like I'm late availability on two counts. I guess if I'm waiting for one, I'm waiting for both. This week I'm going with a Cactus Gray FE and a Lightning Blue FE. Both with black interiors and black mod hardtops. Excited times, looking forward to seeing forum members Bronco delivery pics.
View attachment 7577
I'm down for popcorn and Martinis with Hawkeye! Carbs and liquor sounds about right.

Reactions: vintage

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

The Automatic On Demand is supposed to be standard on the 4 door FE. Even double checked the B&P. So if the order guide is correct and B&P isn't, then we have an issue.
Upon further review it seems that 4-Door is marked as optional across the document. Advanced 4x4 is standard on First Edition. Penalty is declined, Reservation Holders first down!

Khayze427

Rank IV

Supporter I

Sep 23, 2020
Wayne, PA 19087
First Name
Kingdon
Last Name
Runowicz
Member #

Are the Pod Lights listed? I can’t find them — of course my eyes are not as sharp as the use to be.
Ah-Ha! Found them. Searched the Excel list. Thank you. “BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT”.
Now the question is — pre-installed at factory or dealer installed?

Last edited:

DeepCreek

Rank V

Promoter III

Nov 28, 2020
McHenry, MD, USA
First Name
Klaus
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

Does anyone know if the Bronco Off-Road Fog Light Kit OEM Replacement (see the middle of page 4) will likely fit in the HD Bumper which doesn't come with fog lights. Also, if they are "Off-Road" what does that exactly mean? Heavy duty for trail use or not on-road legal? I live in a snow/fog area of the Appalachians and frequently need fogs for on-road safety.

Reactions: Shadowblade

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Are the Pod Lights listed? I can’t find them — of course my eyes are not as sharp as the use to be.
Ah-Ha! Found them. Searched the Excel list. Thank you. “BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT”.
Now the question is — pre-installed at factory or dealer installed?
Most likely dealer installed since it's listed as a kit from Ford Performance Parts. Also, if you order these later, it should be an easy DIY installation, as I believe it mounts with Bronco Bolts. Wiring installation will be easier if you get the overhead aux switches.

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Does anyone know if the Bronco Off-Road Fog Light Kit OEM Replacement (see the middle of page 4) will likely fit in the HD Bumper which doesn't come with fog lights. Also, if they are "Off-Road" what does that exactly mean? Heavy duty for trail use or not on-road legal? I live in a snow/fog area of the Appalachians and frequently need fogs for on-road safety.
I'm guessing these are not for the HD Modular bumper since they are OEM replacement, and there are no OEM fog lamps for the modular. On the other had, there might be some brackets included or available to so they can bolt to the modular with the Bronco Bolts. I'm sure looking forward to when Ford Performance Parts adds these items to their website so we can get more details.
It's probably a modified version of this: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200K-FSFL

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

I think it's a typo on your url. I made the same mistake initially. It's esourcebook, not sourcebook.
Before everyone else tries it too, that site requires a userid and password (for Ford employees, dealers, suppliers, etc.).

DeepCreek

Rank V

Promoter III

Nov 28, 2020
McHenry, MD, USA
First Name
Klaus
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

I'm guessing these are not for the HD Modular bumper since they are OEM replacement, and there are no OEM fog lamps for the modular. On the other had, there might be some brackets included or available to so they can bolt to the modular with the Bronco Bolts. I'm sure looking forward to when Ford Performance Parts adds these items to their website so we can get more details.
It's probably a modified version of this: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200K-FSFL
Thanks for the link! Both this one and one linked there for the Raptor say they are for Off-road use only so they will likely not work for my purposes, even if the mounting bracket is modified to fit the HD bumper. I guess I will need to go AM for adding fogs to the HD.

Reactions: TorgSurv