Modular hardtop

74and84Broncos
Nov 04, 2021

Rank V

Nov 04, 2021

i know it is delayed until model year 23, but has anyone seen any updates? I’m holding out for one, but I’m worried that I’ll wait all that time, only to be informed that it will be a “late availability” item when 23 gets here. Ford needs to let us know if it’s coming at the initial 23 start or not. If not, I’m not waiting any longer and will get a MIC top. If they wait and then spring a big late availability on us when 23 orders start, then I’m moving to a different brand. Update us!
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 04, 2021

Life is a Highway

Nov 04, 2021

i know it is delayed until model year 23, but has anyone seen any updates? I’m holding out for one, but I’m worried that I’ll wait all that time, only to be informed that it will be a “late availability” item when 23 gets here. Ford needs to let us know if it’s coming at the initial 23 start or not. If not, I’m not waiting any longer and will get a MIC top. If they wait and then spring a big late availability on us when 23 orders start, then I’m moving to a different brand. Update us!
You gotta dig deep and think about that one. It all depends on what you can live with and what you are gonna use it for. For me I have wanted the MIC top from the start. I have plan for my vehicle and my travels with it. I made my choice and I am waiting for what I want. There is no guarantee the painted modular will be available in MY23 or that the MIC top issues are fixed. It’s a crap shoot at this point. If you go with the MIC top you can drive it and enjoy it and then decide if you want to sell it and order another one. You are in a pickle. I say go with your first instinct. Good luck

Libations MOD

Nov 04, 2021

They will update Fall 2022 for you
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending