Production delay question

richtor
Sep 11, 2021

Rank V

Sep 11, 2021

Can the Ford production delay money be used for a warn winch or an Antimatter Blue Wrap since Ford black balled us?
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 11, 2021

Can the Ford production delay money be used for a warn winch or an Antimatter Blue Wrap since Ford black balled us?

All of that program depends on your dealership. Nothing in that program forces them to do anything. This is BS, and they should just give you more reward points SoYOU can USE vs something that leaves it up to the dealership
Lilfergy, Rydfree

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 11, 2021

All of that program depends on your dealership. Nothing in that program forces them to do anything. This is BS, and they should just give you more reward points SoYOU can USE vs something that leaves it up to the dealership

It's just a publicity stunt to get some good press and the customer will ultimately be left out . All Ford is doing is helping their customer , which are the dealers not us . Many dealers will keep most if not all of the money for themselves .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Lilfergy

Rank V

Sep 11, 2021

I checked with my dealer and they don't know anything yet about the supposed cash incentive program to help waiting customers feel better . . .
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 11, 2021

It's just a publicity stunt to get some good press and the customer will ultimately be left out . All Ford is doing is helping their customer , which are the dealers not us . Many dealers will keep most if not all of the money for themselves .

Well, from what I read, the dealership dont get the money first, they have to use it and then fill out a form with proof, IE receipts, photos, etc
richtor

Rank V

Sep 11, 2021

So they send me the booze first and then send the bill to Ford?
4-dr / 2.7 / 7/14-RES /1/25-Ord /changed to 4 dr. soft top 08/20/21/ in production 09/28/21/ Badlands/Sasquatch/Build complete on 10/16 with a 10/30-11/05 ETA , At Dealer 10/31/2021!!!
BroncoBill

Rank V

Sep 11, 2021

The money is discretionary for each dealer up to $1k. You could apply that money toward either of those items, but you'd have to discuss it with your dealer.

I checked with my dealer and they don't know anything yet about the supposed cash incentive program to help waiting customers feel better . . .
They let us know about the program, more details on how to move forward with it in October. We can't start using it until then.
richtor

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 11, 2021

Well, from what I read, the dealership dont get the money first, they have to use it and then fill out a form with proof, IE receipts, photos, etc

Time will tell . I remember Ford saying no dealer units will be built before all reservations were filled first ,LOL .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."